Mfw steam is down and i can't play any of the games that i "own"

>mfw steam is down and i can't play any of the games that i "own"

Attached: 1_6mNT3gU80c_okXI3dlUflg.jpg (1286x864, 158.52K)

>what is offline mode

What is the point of this dumb thread?

The politics you pretend to be a part of online are a hollow waste of time and nothing more than a ticket to a hiding place where you can join a vague community and feel noticed and present in something vaguely important. You haven't formed your own worldview and you don't really care about activism on any level; it's basically sports but for people who think they're too smart to be into sports. You're window shopping for a brazen answer to wear like a merit badge that is supposed to somehow aggrandize your banal struggle in life into something that your insulated, ego-centered view of the world finds comforting. It's all emotion and you will fall back into invoking vacuous aesthetics over and over amongst the others when you don't want to face reality. It's really pathetic and you should do something else.

Attached: 07B5E1A9-4A75-4BEE-BF6E-156CDC0D457A.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

there was a trans person in my class who genuinely wanted all conservatives dead
she was nice other than that but i don't think I've ever met anyone else who wanted someone dead for their beliefs, i guess that's what being terminally online does to you

>she

I WANNA FUCK RIBBON-CHAN

Attached: Ribbon_800_bg.jpg (640x480, 58.2K)

What politics? This is the VIDEO GAMES board. Chill out.

Eh that fair since conservative hate them and want them to suicide

yes, also she passed lol
i hope she got help and is no longer so full of hate

>Steam gets banned in my country
>All my games I "owned" are now gone
It could happen to you.

Sounds like a religion.
We need to classify LGBT as a cult.

Horseshoe theory is real

>see cherrypicked extremes
>think it's representative of the whole
Stupid.
You're outraged when the same thing happens to the demographics you're a part of.

I'm glad you turned around on her, Leslie.

The fuck are you talking about

is that actually her japanese name

She sounds based and redpilled

It's only her japanese name. In the localization she was called Bijou.

"Horseshoe theory" is for those so deep in social conditioning that they think the idea of some people being good or bad people, regardless of political beliefs, is somehow a revolutionary thought.

How is bijou easier for kids to say than ribbon?

Talk about videogame playforms problems?
Steam shills are braindead.

Attached: 1383675234327.jpg (1196x624, 522.96K)