Controversial Take

I think Any Forums needs to be split. Put the PC fags in their own board. Put the Nintendofags and Snoys in their own board. This would solve console wars, console vs PC, and make it so that you see more threads you like instead of the board being filled with stuff you dislike

Attached: BB7AE043-7E30-4BE2-B126-6B528B9C626C.jpg (1369x1115, 179.11K)

Gay

>board being filled with stuff you dislike
that's how it's always been user

How about we just ban poorfags who can't afford PCs. There is literally no other excuse not to own one, and poor people are low iq shitty posters too. 2 birds one scone.

Consolefags can't take the bantz

PC should have been the first and only brand split. who the fuck even goes on vrpg or vst?

>take
zoomer word.

nigga the reason why i made this thread in the first place is because im sick of seeing all these trash PC shovelware games for autists filling up the board

Sounds like a you problem nigger. Get some better taste or fuck off.

I think frogniggers should be split in half.

>Play my boring PC shit game for autists
nah. I miss a time early in gaming where i never got to see these shitty PC games. Just tye occassional blizzard/valve game

autistic number sims are not games and you do not have taste for liking them

>Any Forums
>/vg/
>/vr/
>/vst/
>/vrpg/
>/vmg/
>/vm/

Keep kicking that can down the road

>Literally 9 video game boards exist right now
>Wants to make a tenth one, maybe eleven

Attached: 1624023872497.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

>uhhh let's split board because console wars
>uhhh actually I just hate pc shovelware games so pleaseee split board

we need to keep splitting Any Forums until eventually everyone has their own personal board where nobody can disagree with them or post about things they aren't interested in. we'll call them "blogs".

Attached: 1608590171429.png (3588x3596, 1.13M)

Doesn't matter if splits aren't enforced

/vpc/?
I could see it

>autistic number sims are not games and you do not have taste for liking them
Nigger what in the fuck are you even talking about? MMOs like Runescape have been popular since the early 2000s. What fucking games are flaring up your nigger-tisms?

Nah, just split the board into one for western games and one for eastern instead. Imagine a Any Forums like Any Forums japan or Any Forums east without shitty AAA gamesand Any Forumstards screaming tranny at everything

And we definitely need a /chr/istian board.

most games like that arent games. Ive played hundreds of games since the 90s and i refuse to see most of these autistic PC games full of autistic shit as games. Theres a few good ones here and there like id games or valve but otherwise i do not care and do not think ur tastes are normal. I have never met a PC fag in my life

I like this too
Yea of course

Name the games that are pissing you off you retarded spastic.

How come people don't use the new boards? /vrpg/ especially feels very slow considering how many popular series get discussed there.

I like to go on there to me this whole place has gotten slow. I haven't even checked the numbers some can tell me I'm wrong

>consoleafrican has zero taste
mmm many such cases

It's consolefags who can't help jockeying with each other over which of their machines and exclusives are better. I can't speak for my fellow PC bros, but I'm happy with the wealth of games I can play on PC and find arguing over console shit quite juvenile

Attached: 1659223529563180.png (723x444, 148.31K)

No. Keep it that way. Any Forums moves really fucking fast but you miss the sheer mass of people just here to shitpost about the controversies around video games rather than the video games themselves. There's conversation happening but the conversation isn't substantial, it's just a tidal wave of assholes, memelords, Any Forumstards, and the mentally unhinged competing to reach the highest level of irony in between people who may be actually talking about video games

if having good taste is liking extremely autistic games full of autistic menus and numbers and text then id rather not faggot

because that is not a game. Nobody i knew saw shit like that as a game until recently this decade when PC fags pretended they existed all along

All I ever hear from you PC posters is you guys constantly whining about consoles, and then you act like you're above this console war shit. Just zero self awareness with you idiots.

Attached: 1640701334044.gif (300x206, 594.99K)

And then there is me;
I own all the systems and PC. Fuck you, im superior to PCfags.

The real problem is the schizofag spammers in every thread. Gives the illusion of constant fighting when most people dont give a fuck nowadays about which globohomo corporate hegemony is better.

Ok, but if you choose to play a game that's available on PC on one of your other devices you're just a retard.

Just make everyone on Any Forums verify that they're an idort before they post. This would stop tendies from shitposting, and remove 90% of all garbage posts.

I don't have anything to whine about. I guess just bloodborne