The most influential video game ever made

The most influential video game ever made.

Attached: mafia_pc_452513.jpg (640x904, 52.3K)

What exactly did it "influence"?

me to be a better person.

you know he gets killed by the main character in the second game as a side mission lol

>pic unrelated

Side missions aren't canon.

It was a main mission, I'm fairly sure.

My cock

Objectives in open world games, combat in open world games, immersive game mechanics.

And the dude lived till his meat no longer stands I bet he was thinking internally what the fuck took them so long

>The most influential video game ever made.

This is what Any Forums does to a motherfucker.

I thought he got killed in the epilogue?
It's been a while
And the remake fucking sucks

>killed in epilogue
I beat Mafia 2 a few years back and remember doing this mission pretty early ingame? Could be wrong doe.

Remake of Mafia 1, or Mafia 2? Either way, I agree.

>I thought he got killed in the epilogue?

Yes, and then in the 2nd game you play as his killer, a fact you are unaware of until the mission where you kill him. The idea is a for a character you feel a connection to to kill another character you feel a connection to, something that happens three times in The Sopranos.

Are there any other videogames that do that? I really liked seeing that connection when I was playing Mafia 2 blind after beating Mafia 1.

I was referring specifically to the remake of 1 but I'm confident they all suck dicks
Just read the plot on Wikipedia and I am right
In the epilogue two dudes kill him on his lawn
I guess they worked that into 2 as a playable mission which is cool

We can all agree at least that Mafia: Groid Life is the worst of all 3

Yeah, that game fuckin sucks. For some reason, there's been a resurgence of support and love for it over the past year or so. I guess the goldfish gamers forgot that it was hated on release for good reason.

>something that happens three times in The Sopranos
Chris and Tony. What are the other two?

>Are there any other videogames that do that?

There aren't. I just realised that was was what TLOU2 went for and failed.

Big Pussy the 1st, Adriana, Christopher. I expect replies from anons who are glad the first 2 died because they were respectively an obese snitch and a nagging obstacle to a vicarious life of crime.