Can you guys give me some plot ideas for my breeding H game?

Can you guys give me some plot ideas for my breeding H game?
It's a modern setting. No fantasy stuff. Needs to have a start and a solid ending.

Mods, no delete thread plsss I'll buy ads.

Attached: 1658319260609116.jpg (1500x2122, 1.39M)

You can increase the size of the cowgirls nipples until they're really long. Actually, do that for every girl too.

You’re a blonde woman obsessed with fixing the white birth rates and fighting the great replacement and the goal of the game is to give birth to as many aryan chads as possible to keep the shitskins in check

You're the spirit of Shinzo Abe reincarnated in a fat breeding cow of a girl.

A man's penis gains sentience and he has to hide it from the world while trying to live everyday life. But the penis has plans of its own..

I don't think you're actually making a game. Post proof.

TRANIME SISTERS IT'S OUR TIME TO MAKE LONELY INCELS CUM

Attached: 1601192240332.jpg (529x637, 83.83K)

hmmm I'm thinking SEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
and then SEX SEX SEX
it would also be good if the game included SEEEEEEEEX

It's 2050. Microplastics, forever chemicals, or whatever else corporations put into our air, water, and food, have taken their toll on mankind. Sperm couts, which have been decreasing for decades, are at a dangerous low. Infertility is at an unprecedented level. (You) are working for a for-profit firm that helps women get pregnant. Trust in mainstream medicine is at an all-time low, so you have been "clasically trained" in breeding techniques.

Wow this one is actually well thought out kek.

You play as a human male -- white male, that is -- and you have to breed many different women. Human women (of all races), monster women (of varying different species), furry women, actual animals.
Every thing.

Netflix needs to sign this guy up. And make sure the MC is a BLACK BVLL while all the bitches that line up at the clinic are white.

Black male MC

chao garden with dicks

BASED BASED BASED
now I'm fucking HARD

You play as a man who has loving romantic sex with his wife whom he impregnates. They then also have sex while she is pregnant. After she gives birth he impregnates her again. All the scenes are consensual. The only characters involved in the sex scenes are the male main characters and his wife. The main character and his wife are of the same race and country. The main character's wife is his sister.

Who would even play a game with a big protagonist?

Nig*

Play Monster Black Market, it should give you some good ideas.

Attached: 1658972008588.jpg (958x538, 41.67K)

you're an immortal female god of fertility, you can choose to breed with dudes from any race from all around the world, the ending depends on which race of men you breed with the most
>white hegemony ending
>black hegemony ending
>worldwide caliphate ending
>asian hegemony ending
>all races are equal ending
>etc.

If you need ideas, you don't have a game. Ideas are the easiest part. Also, there's countless breeding doujin out there. Just copy those.

White "men"

goddess i mean

Based. The elden ring of H games