Play xeno 3

>Play xeno 3
>Same trash as xeno 2
>Uninstall it and play an actual game instead

Hows your night going Xeno X bros.

Attached: XenobladeX.jpg (1600x800, 310.02K)

Reminder there isn't a Switch port because the Switch is inferior hardware to the Wii U.

I'd only want it ported if they fix the fucking text size anyway

>can't find a copy
fuck this third world country i bet it never got here because they didn't had hope it would sell

Just import it. Its worth every cent
Or emulate it if your pc isnt a toaster

I wish it wasn’t so fucking Grindy. 15 hours grinding for a diamond spatha in the slyvalum dome sphere thing and nothing.

I pirated on cemu but I’m going to dust off my old Wii U and transfer my save tho, so I can get reward tickets legitimately

>not using treasure sensor
thats on you

Xenoblade 3 is actually more like X than either 1 or 2.

Still not X 2

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

This. More sci fi themes from the get go. They even let you be the giant mech this time. Fucking rad in my opinion.

It's the worst XBC game and I won't pretend it isn't.

How so? I haven't played it yet but the trailers made it look similar to 2.

Bruh, I have everyone with treasure sensor maxed out. The way traits are weighted on weapons makes the chance of getting a diamond spatha with potential up, weapon attack up, and arts gain tp in the same weapon is impossible. Idek why I’m even trying

I was hoping it was more of a blend of 1 and 2. X can suck my cock, for everything it did right it does a hundred things wrong.

Don't give me hope dude.

3 is literally a blend of 1 and 2.

Too early to restart X2 copium, hoping SO6 at least partially delivers. Looks kinda fun.
Wish Sega wasn't so shit.

>hoping SO6 at least partially delivers
LMAOOOOOOOO my friend you are already overdosing on copium

Good

Give it to me straight Any Forums. I'm thinking of getting a switch, but all the games except BotW and maybe Xenoblade are crap or on PC. I played XC1 a long time ago and liked it, how are the sequels?

how would i emulate this? i wanna see how it compares to the trilogy

XCX sequel never and it's not fucking fair

Seriously though why did Takahashi give up on mechs?

The wii u eshop sells it.

I'm not your friend, and I do not yet see a reason to already assume it will be shit. It's not the kind of game that will disappoint me much if it's shit, anyway, just will be nice if it isn't.

Honestly, owning Wii U was worth it for this alone, the exploration is probably the best ever in a video game.

BOTW is 720p on Wii U, 900p on Switch.
MK8 is 720p on Wii U, 1080p on Switch.
Splatoon is 720p on Wii U, Splatoon 2 is dynamic up to 1080p (but always above 720p) on Switch.
Understandable you might think that though, because XC2 looks like shit compared to XCX.