Sony admits Call of Duty is on Playstation is bigger than their own 1st party content kek

Sony admits Call of Duty is on Playstation is bigger than their own 1st party content kek

Attached: 1659313547631.jpg (971x2776, 1.1M)

Your point being?

Where does it say that?

I mean, everyone already knew that.
Hell they have to give away their games for free and make special editions for it to do half of what, say, Nintendo could do.

Any Forums and Sony fanboys told me people only buy playstation for the exclusives and that exclusives are the only thing that matters

Attached: 1659313782754.jpg (233x216, 7.26K)

Who the fuck said that to you?
All the sonyfags here basically renounce exclusives because they aren't getting any.

Well it's true, but that was when things like COD/Elder Scrolls etc were also headed for the platform.

Take those away and Sony lands all the way back in a distant 3rd place where they rightfully belong.

Attached: FPxoja5XsAMEGME.jpg (899x1124, 75.21K)

I don't know about bigger than 1st party, but it was definitely integral to them and why they paid a LOT of money for advertising rights and exclusive content.

>exclusives are the only thing that matters
And if Xbox has all the exclusives and marketing deals, then Sony loses.

Imagine Snoy dying because they don’t have CoD anymore. How fucking pathetic. Maybe they should try to make good exclusives instead of blowing money on buying Bungie. I imagine MS will keep CoD on playstation anyway but maybe this should be a wake up call for Sony.

PS+ is required to play Online and Sony doesn't make a Online games. If CoD and GTA, the biggest games on the console, left, there would be no reason to use PS+. Say what you want about MS introducing XBL, but at least all of their flagship series used it.

COD is not leaving, but it'll be $70 on PS5 and "Free on Game Pass" everywhere else (Xbox, PC, Xcloud on mobile and smart TVs).

>Who the fuck said that to you?
Twitter and nu-Any Forums (Twitter tourists lmao)

They'll keep Warzone and any already contracted-for-release CoD on PS. Any future CoD past that will be Xbox/GamePass exclusive

The absolute horrible truth is that normies are the financial lifeblood of every console or dedicated hardware

Gta , call of duty, madden and fifa ad nauseum

No matter how many good and fun new games come out they do not even make a dent moneywise that these juggernauts make.

Microsoft will continue to buy out studios untill they can bleed the competition dry.

Microsoft will win and gaming will be extremely worse off because of it and it boggles my mind that a large part of Any Forums celebrates it.

You will own nothing and no you will not be happy

Son's revenue is basically fortnite, cod, fifa, and madden

I celebrate it because I hate Sony and want them to crash and burn, and since I don't play AAA schlock it's no skin off my back.

Because nobody on Any Forums plays CoD.

Not only that but with CoD not being yearly, Sony is gonna need filler content inbetween

>You will own nothing and no you will not be happy
yeah because you own your Steam library or your ps plus games lmao

all sony has to do to survive is scale down development costs to AA levels, that way they could have dozens of exclusives for their console.
But the retard board keeps pushing for higher and higher stakes

Sony is being pretty childish here.
they've been scummy their whole life, and now someone is threatening their position they cry wolf.

Xbox is goig to wreck them once the deal passes.

it's what everyone feared when a trillion dollar corporation entered the then miniscule gaming industry. Sure, it took 20 years and a shitload of embarrassment to happen, but it finally did.

Big Phil brought down the boot.

Attached: g9gt-4.gif (320x240, 603.66K)

Because exclusives do matter. Yearly sports games and GTA were the highest selling games every year on the PS2 but it's not like that deleted all the great exclusives or somehow means not a single person bought a PS2 for non-sportshit. You're trying to turn this into a "gotcha" moment when it just shows that PlayStation is successful.

Why do people buy yearly CODs for multiplayer when COD Mobile exists?

Attached: 181805732_517041359736037_6488551621377237395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 108.38K)

Well Sony mocked them to no end last gen, this is just some good ol'karma.

Yeah its really popular

Gaming died in 2007 who cares

Cut those snoyniggers off from CoD and watch them burn.

>Its ok to money hat certain series, but not this one
They made their bed, and now they have to live with it. No one told them that it would be a smart idea trying to money hat against one of the richest companies in the fucking world.

Their $70 exclusives sell a few million at launch and then they have to bundle them or reduce the price. Meanwhile, cod or destiny keep generating revenue after initial sales. It's why they have an absurd amount of gaas in development now.