OLED vs QLED

well Any Forums?

Attached: 1594178457381.jpg (2532x1170, 199.48K)

arr rook same

OLED

OLED

Any Forums will tell you none because everyone is a third worlder and can't move on from their 24" 1080p lcd screen

OLED with QLED.

DGAF

full array local dimming at reasonable prices when? also hi Any Forums

Most newer lcd sets use FALD
it’s still shit

whichever doesn't have a burn in issue

This. Whatever is the cheapest at the resolution/refresh rate/size I want.

All the current panels have big cons, and are going to be obsolete as soon as affordable microLED hits the market, so it seems utterly pointless to quibble over them.

QLED doesn't have burn in and looks fine in a darkened room.
OLED obviously has nice contrast but the burn in issue makes it a no-go if you're gonna use it as a monitor.

Honestly, they're both great and at this point it's all personal preference and specific use case.

I've got x2 dead pixels on my 2 month old monitor and i'm pissed bros.

Attached: 44214214.png (309x269, 68.84K)

QLED is literally, unironically a marketing buzzword for LCD.
QLEDs are LCDs.

Press on them really hard until they either come back on, or you kill a few dozen more (at which case you can send it back and get a new one).

If you're in the UK you can get that returned, all electronics are guaranteed for a year.

QLED for now because they have higher PPI screens.

>QLED
faggot, there's QD-OLED now, which is better than either

I am and bayzed.

>we should be in bed bro, it's 1am and tomorrow is a hecking monday!

The store might try and bullshit you about taking it back, DON'T tell them if you tried to fix it yourself. Just say that it's broken and you need a replacement.

Oh, and make sure you have a receipt or bank statement as proof of purchase.

If they still refuse to take it back then mention the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and say you'll be willing to take legal action. It probably won't come to that, though.

It was purchased online, so I have my full paypal receipt etc. It's all good, i've had this pixel shit before a few years back (but it was a much more annoying dead pixel that was dead center of my monitor), so i'll probably get round to calling/emailing sometime this week

That QLED still looks good. And the brightness advantages massively outweigh any dark image disadvantages it has because OLED is abortion tier when it comes to brightness. I own one and the day time experience or even a movie night experience is fucking garbage. LCD gives you great brightness that OLED can never match.

qd-oled