Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: file.png (1500x1328, 2.49M)

has there been a more perfect remake? this was so much fun to play through, and unlocking Master Quest was the cherry on top

It's the definitive way to play the game

Attached: 1646465645190.jpg (501x500, 25.1K)

Overrated. Dropped after roughly 15-20 hours. Playing the ocarina was based but the overworld is dated and the characters forgettable

Should have put in some of the removed URA stuff and new dungeons, but OOT is treated like some sort of untouchable masterpiece that can't be changed, which is a shame, because the game could be improved on with expansions.

Was alright, I guess.
Once the PC port can rip its assets, it'll become part of the ultimate version of the game.

that would have been awesome, i would have totally paid for that as DLC content too
it BLOWS MY MIND nintendo doesn't sell official romhacks

excellent port
I wish someone would port the assets over to SoH

>but OOT is treated like some sort of untouchable masterpiece that can't be changed
Except they have changed it. It's called Master Quest.

Attached: 1509330964555.png (211x244, 72.16K)

1. Graphics are pretty overall, I like the character models.
2. I like some of the menu changes but dislike others. I liked how in the original, items had a predetermined spot, so if I want to take out an item I knew it would always be in the same spot.
3. The Sheikah Stones are really ugly and don't fit their locations. I don't mean the Gossip Stones that were in the original, but the huge Sheikah Stones that glow in bright colors, the one next to Link's House and in the Temple of Time.
4. Lack of new content. Master Quest is nice but it's not new, the only real new thing was the Boss Rush which is lazy.
4. They made the area of the final boss too bright. In the original you could barely see the colors on Ganon, you just fought this huge black silhouette with golden eyes and swords, and from time to time a lighting bolt would illuminate the area and let you catch a glimpse of what Ganon looks like. It was kino. In the remake you can see what he looks like at all time.

>opinions are bad
>posts moeshit animu
not surprising

You know full well what I mean user.

A lot more can be done than remixing the dungeon layouts.

Attached: 1537984714112.jpg (960x540, 101.9K)

That's confirmed happening once custom assets are possible.

anime is for normalfags

Attached: kys.png (619x781, 352.53K)

>makes the water temple less tedious
Yeah, I'm thinking based.

3ds version is fine. It's really just what ever you prefer of OOT, both look good and the additions like the boots as items were good.
MM is the real shit version

I haven't played that version, but I really don't like what they did with the models. I prefer the original N64 look.

I enjoyed the way the Great Fairy looked in 3D. Tits actually boing out a bit.

Pretty good. Wish it had an "original graphics" mode to more easily compare/contrast.

With the PC Port out, there isn't any reason to play that trash when you get 4k 60fps now.

understandable
personally I really dig the new models because they more resemble artwork from the strategy guides, but the N64 models will always be the classic.

Attached: 1636981673923.png (860x1142, 659.98K)

MM would be fine if they just fixed the controls. Why'd they make Zora and Deku so slow?

I would love MM3D just as much as the original of Zora didn't need magic to swim fast and time moved as slowly as the original. I still really like it but damn the flaws hurt.

>drink potion
>swim faster than original due to increased 30 target framerate
nothing personnel file

I never really had an issue with the Zora due to the milk but there's no excuse for the Deku