HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH THIS IS SO PATHETIC

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH THIS IS SO PATHETIC

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 15-35-41 10 Video Game Moments That Made Everyone Uncomfortable.png (599x506, 344.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,99020/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4741259.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But it's true. I did feel discomfort in my pants. Get fact checked, nerd.

Attached: 1524450897569.jpg (1920x1080, 565.45K)

Attached: 1640204481649.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>Greg Hicks
This him? mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,99020/
I'm guessing none of the games listed above are in his shit article

If Tidus' laugh isn't number 1 this list is work.

I'm not giving them clicks.
Can someone share the list?

>All of these articles are from Snoys
Proof that sony controls the media, and paid reviews are real

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 15-40-51 Greg Hicks Video Game Credits and Biography - MobyGames.png (965x477, 46.78K)

Americans are a blight upon the world.

well? you click baited me into the thread you better deliver some uncomfortable games

I hate the western games industry. A bunch of joyless faggots.

My religion is Adonitology.

Attached: 2689471683178.jpg (597x351, 32.08K)

If you are playing a game rated for adults, you go in with the understanding that it will have adult themes, and you feel uncomfortable by it, you are a mentally stunted retarded adult and probably need to be institutionalized and seek therapy.

Attached: 1657217933664.jpg (958x960, 100.5K)

what game is that?

boku no pico

someone post that queer who shielded his eyes during the stripper scene in Yakuza

Attached: 1451880013556s.jpg (125x124, 3.48K)

>the people calling you incels are the same stunted retards who are so soft and sexless that they cover their eyes during a stripper scene in a game instead of laughing it off
Amazing, how the fuck did Leftist become parodies of Puritan Conservative Soccer Moms and those effeminate bible humper geekfaggots?

>Nooo my mom will know i like women
Do americans really?

Attached: 1641638670467.jpg (696x1000, 145.4K)

what game is that from?

Yikes
I used to jerk off to youtube videos of this when I was 13

Troons are out of control

>QA
>Lab Technician
>QA Engineering
>Release Engineering Operative

damn even the bug testers are considered engineers these days

Attached: FHo3T6rXoAsiiya.jpg (718x536, 61.66K)

It's okay to like to look at sexy women in video games.

Why is the west so prude? I tought they were "progressive" maybe they just hate men being men but their wishes go against nature.

I clicked the article, ten times. Here's the list:

>10. Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy - Interractive Sex Minigame
>9. MGS: Peace Walker - A Date With Paz
>8. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - "That" Rape Bit
>7. Killer Is Dead - Gigolo Mode
>6. Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 - The Pole Dancing
>5. Manhunt - The Gratification In Your Ear
>4. Silent Hill 2 - Pyramid Head's Orgy
>3. Final Fantasy VII - The HoneyBee Inn
>2. Outlast: The Whistleblower DLC - The Groom
>1. The Last Of Us - David

its more like >noo my mom will think i like women

his name is patrick klepek, he's a video game journalist

Attached: C3HYpLfXgAAnWdU.jpg (1114x626, 70.18K)

Go let Greg Hicks know he is a massive faggot.

>no MGS2 Vamp scene

You don't pray to a religion

Is he scared of getting cancelled if he looks?

The kh2 little mermaid singalong better be on this list

I *think* his excuse was that he's married or something

Have you ever noticed how it's always white people? Have you ever noticed that most trans people are white? Have you ever noticed that the most vocal and perpetually offended people are always white?

>no Under the sea
>no A date with Kaz
what the fuck

Does he make his wife hide her eyes, when sexy men are in movies?

>his facecam is covering the skip prompt

>1. The Last Of Us - David
As an actual fan of TLOU, I don't get why this is #1 let alone even on the list.

what a fucking faggot

Nah it's more like
>"My ugly insecure amerimutt mom will get mad that I'm attracted to hot chicks that mog her"

Now this is just an assumption based on previous observation, but usually these people are leftists, which usually means they support things like pride and all other LGBTQ stuff. How can they support the hyper sexuality of things like pride parades and drag stripper kids and stuff but then immediately act like the most conservative puritan when it comes to Lady in a bikini? What happened to free the nipple and voting in laws saying women can be top less in NY? These are the same people right?

Attached: 1652943751224.gif (121x123, 881.08K)

I don't know.

Attached: idle_animation[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fkilg3y.mp3].webm (720x480, 1.76M)

He claimed it was pedophilia

Tell the weak he is a faggot and guilty long enough and he ends up believing it.

thanks user
>no Finny Fun

so much of this shit is weak

oh no.....OH NO!

I just don't get it.
If anything you should cut the video because twice is harsh on lewd shit sometimes but even then they allow it if it's not a mod. Why did he cover his own eyes?

>video game """"journalists""""
the lowest scum on the planet.

Attached: game reviews.png (720x725, 114.68K)

>Now, staunch defenders will be quick to say, "Yeah, but you can take Miller on a date too. What's the big deal?". Maybe love can bloom on a battlefield, but there has to be limits. For one, Kaz is an adult male. That's perfectly fine and above board.
>Paz, though she may be more than just the innocent facade, is still a teenage girl. The lower end of teenage, too. Bleh.

>It's been touched upon earlier in the article about adults creeping on younger girls, but this one takes a darker turn than a "wacky" minigame.
>Later in The Last of Us, circumstance forces us to play as Ellie as she hunts for supplies to keep a wounded Joel alive. Unfortunately, she gets trapped by what turns out to be a bunch of cannibals, led by David.
>Now, cannibalism may be a weird one, but it's the end of the world. People do what they can, right? Dog eat dog, but on a more literal human scale.
>No, it's David's creepy attitude to Ellie when she's trapped in a cage that makes you feel a bit squeamish. The hand stroking, the insistence that Ellie is "special" to them.
>It made us wonder if they had other designs on Ellie, not just where the choicest cuts were. Fortunately, we don't get to experience that nightmare, as David gets trumped by Ellie in quite a gross fashion.
>But the implication was there, for all of us to see. No wonder she didn't stop until Joel intervened.

Enough of your delusions, retard.

>No Sonic drowning theme
Garbage

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 11.96K)

10 - Indigo Prophecy - Sex minigame
09 - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Paz's Date
08 - Hotline Miami 2 - Rape scene
07 - Killer Is Dead - Gigolo Mode
06 - Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 - Pole Dancing
05 - Manhunt - running commentary
04 - Silent Hill 2 - Pyramid Head sexscene
03 - Final Fantasy VII (OG) - HoneyBee Inn
02 - Outlast - Castration scene
01 - The Last Of Us - David scenes

>paz is a teenage girl
these people didn't even play the god damn game

Journalism is inherently shit.

Yeah this "person" definitely sounds straight and not gay at all:

>The hardest part (no pun intended) was trying to find the mildest photo to represent this minigame. At least, that's my defence and I'm sticking by it.

>But really, do you need me to point out the ickiness in a DoA Xtreme game? That's like telling you what colour an orange is.

>We all know by now that these games court controversy wherever they pop up, constantly flouting the "East vs. West sensibilities and norms" argument against censorship and release. Yet they still keep making them, and people keep buying them.

>What made Xtreme 2 creepier was the inclusion of a pole dancing minigame to be unlocked. Volleyball has always been the thinly veiled guise of normality in these games, with plenty of other "harmless" minigames to break up the fun.

>But pole dancing? You cannot look me in the eye and tell me it's "just a bit of fun". It's clearly a means to show off the various levels of skimp you can equip the ladies in.

>And if that's your bag, fine. Different strokes for different folks. But to everyone else, it's just weird.

Kasumi is so sexy.

There was a whole album of him not being a good little basedboy that got leaked and it didn't do shit. These scum protect their own.

These same people will tell you there's nothing sexual about teaching pubescent girls how to pole dance in schools "for fitness".

But he has nothing to say about the "Brave and Powerful" kiss scene between, like, 12 year old Ellie and that older black lady, huh?
BOY, I WONDER WHY

Attached: 1619830371070.jpg (580x530, 42.11K)

heh

>ickiness
>DoA Xtreme
Yeah, this guy makes LGB grooming propaganda for SONY doesn't he.

This dude is retarded.

Yo watch out, I'm about to make everyone in this thread uncomfortable. Hope your dad doesn't walk in when you open this webm.

Attached: 1636019534613.webm (480x360, 1.85M)

Indeed. Remember amir0x a mod from Neogaf (the old Resetera forum) or "doctor pizza" on twitter.

Attached: retard era defends cuties.png (6080x4323, 3.54M)

>3. Final Fantasy VII - The HoneyBee Inn
I havent finish the game because of this gay ass scene.

SEX

sounds like patrick klepek and yakuza

My father just disinherited me. Go fuck yourself.

I will admit the Honeybee Inn gave me great concerns. That was because I was 15 though, the TV was in the living room, and my parents thought video games were Super Mario or Dragon Warrior and everything up until then had been Nintendo "family friendly."

I knew what was coming from other kids at school, so I saved right before Honeybee Inn and waited for my parents to want to go to dinner and told them I'd just stay home that night. Maybe a bit cowardly on my part, but I had to be careful with computer games that got as bloody as Warcraft 1 back then. Wasn't going to chance it.

Your mom wants you to bring home a wife, not see you masturbate to fictional bimbos.

Yes a user literally linked his job history he worked on TLOU2 and almost every major PS4 in-house exclusive

>these are the type of people who want political power over me
I don't listen to them.

Then I would educate mom on the dangers of 3DPD.

>But to everyone else, it's just weird.
Yeah. That's what all the normal people think about people like this.

She doesn't care. She wants grandkids.

>And if that's your bag, fine
>But to everyone else, it's just weird
Not even a full sentence before he went from "you do you" to "you need to stop this is gross".
They have no sense of self awareness.

>everyone
>dont assume my gender but i'll assume statistics

Well, tough shit then.

Attached: 1657704790646.jpg (500x747, 63.17K)

>butt crack cleavage
the japanese race is mentally deranged

I actually cringed at your post.
The HoneyBee in the original was a lighthearted affair making fun of homos and Cloud. It wasn't even gay.

The remake made it gay however.

Ayane and Kasumi are underage until their DOAX3/DOA5 appearance and you can throw them in sequin bikinis and make them pole dance.

Attached: High Quality Gaming Journalism.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

Why do americans love seeing children die and over the top violence but sperg out when they see boobies?

>fictional bimbos

It's passive aggressive-ness. Too cowardly to just state their opinion outright.

but hwy

What the fuck is wrong with Gen Z fags, I don't remember any other gay group being this bad, they always stayed in the closet and kept to themselves, gay men mostly acted like men with only a few acting like sissies, and lesbians acted like women with only a few acting like dykes. This new gen are a bunch of scared pussies that scream all the time. What the fuck happened?

>be a teen
>come from a reserved family
>play vidya
>dad walks in
>are ya winning son?
>a blatantly sexual cutscene is playing
>dad thinks i've been jerking it to this
>he tells mom
>mom starts acting weird about me and wants to take away my games
Games should be honest about their content. Not everything is going to be appropriate for everyone. Journalists, activists, and moral busy bodies should take their pills and realize not everyone is frightened and uncomfortable around sex appeal.

Edomite death cult has groomed them to embrace sodomy and murder over life and love.

>She wants grandkids.
Boomers can go fuck themselves.
Selfish pieces of shit.

2hu has the worst designed characters of all time

Control of sex.
The tactic here is to use shame to control.

Because they are under rule of a zionist death cult. How is sacrificing your unborn offspring to a demon "god" named moloch anything other than "health care"?

Sony has been paying for fake reviews for decades. And now people think this guy is one of the greatest actors because that's what they were told to think.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4741259.stm

Attached: Sham.jpg (433x251, 64.59K)