Is it the best co-op game to date?

Is it the best co-op game to date?

Attached: 787218-deep-rock-galactic-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 101.03K)

It's good but lately has been going down in quality. The devs care too much about balance like it's some competitive esports game, rather than a game about blasting hordes of enemies.

i started playing with my friend but so far are all the levels are caverns that look exactly the same, not impressed so far. It can't compare to L4D that has actually diverse levels, setpieces and cool shit to see everywhere.

Deep Reddit Galactic

no

Attached: kinogame.jpg (425x487, 63.6K)

it's not as good as l4d but it's not a complete pile of shit like vermintide.

Came to post this

Attached: 1651326132982.webm (860x540, 2.87M)

no that would be LittleBigPlanet 2

I uninstalled it because I have a goal to catch up on many games I missed and the easy to pick up multiplayer games I own get in the way.
catch you in another life leaflovers.
-Carl

Attached: 1652899951902.webm (1400x786, 2.94M)

now I will agree that LFD is an absolute masterpiece, your argument is fucking retarded. So retarded in fact I am not sure if its bait or just actually retarded.

DRG has randomly generated caves, and although I will agree you are susceptible to seeing similar cave patters, you will in fact never see a cave in DRG that is the same as another one. That is to say they are, indeed intrinsically unique.

Now LFD being the masterpiece it is, does have amazing levels. But you will soon discover the only thing changing upon playing the same level again is where guns, ammo and meds spawn.

Now to your credit, its not easy for a developer to put soul into a level system that is randomly generated. But if we are talking diversity, and sameness, DRG has L4D beat in spades.

Would you prefer for Deep Rock to have set level designs? perhaps 24 caves that had "cool shit to look at" but were exactly the same? The devs did something very bold with the level design of DRG. And I think your thoughts on it is perhaps a little short sighted.

But to not be a complete ass I will agree with you that if there is one thing DRG needs, its more of these patters and a more complex system of cave generation. not equipment overclocks or more robots.

pd2 until viklund left was the best

bros don't even pretend dead island is better than dying light in any way.

Dead Island has more soul, but Dying Light is the better game.

its certainly the most replayable

>live service bullshit
>no fun or soul allowed like not being able to rock and stone whenever you want because uhhh realism

It's pretty fun.

Rock And Stone!
Beer!
Shoot Bugs!
Middle finger to management!
Tip Loyd!

>launch game
>go through weekly core assignment
>only acknowledge teammates if their question can be answered with 'r'
>get some bullshit for weapons and i don't care for
>quit game

Attached: meoow.jpg (1024x1004, 59.51K)

>forgets barrel kicking
shiggy diggy

>not being able to rock and stone whenever you want
wait what

pick some shit up then try to rock and stone
you cannot
meanwhile CHAD DEFENSE FORCE lets you do basically as much shit as you want provided you have the fingers for it