Untitled

Attached: half-life-3-logo-release-date-hl3.jpg (700x325, 63.38K)

HL3 never ever
Silksong never ever
System Shock 3 never ever
Your favourite game's sequel never ever
You are welcome

Nice to see a picture that actually gets the logo right for once, unlike the retarded version that swaps the 3 and the lambda.

Anyways, Half-Life 3 will never happen. Valve no longer has the ability to make one. They couldn't even finish Half-Life 2.

Attached: 1315911-hla-article_image_t-1.jpg (928x522, 50.86K)

Fuck you I want sekiro 2

given how bad the SS3 trailer looked I'm glad it's dead. It looked more like dead space than anything

pic related

Attached: opeeee gay.png (677x540, 24.49K)

giwtwm

me on the right

this is not half life

gabe newell is fat

Coming December 9 2022

I have given up hope almost a decade ago. I don't even think I'd be excited if it were officially announced now

Attached: 1639434462790.png (540x460, 213.73K)

>Your favourite game's sequel never ever
I've been waiting to a proper sequel to Blaster Master with the same look and feel since I was 4 years old, which is a total kid's pipe dream cause it's a very niche game and no one would bother making a faithful retro remake out of it. And I finally got it: an extremely faithful remake and then 2 full-on sequels that build upon it, 20-25 fucking years later. At this point, I am extremely satisfied and content, anything can and will happen eventually, given enough time. I also got Sonic Mania, which, while not Sonic 4, was close enough for me to feel satisfied for receiving this new chapter.
My only other pipe dream is Rayman 4, or, rather, a direct sequel to Rayman 2 (Rayman 2 Part 2), or something that looks and feels specifically how Rayman 2 used to. If I get that, I can just die right there on the spot.
Considering that Rayman 2's modding scene finally picked itself up lately after 23 fucking years for some reason, I may yet to live to see a fan do something similar.
I will not ask for Castlevania 6 and Contra 5 by this point, though, I've had enough.

this is like what portal is to half life same world just has nothing to do with gordon

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

mother 4 bros...

Attached: Over.png (206x273, 35.53K)

op should be the one doing the sucking

Lord I'm not even sure if this is the same schizo Artifact poster or copypasta at this point

is his lover of african descent by any chance?

This was Valves answer to HL3.
They knew they could never live up to the hype, so they simply released the game under a different title.