Delatrune

Hopes and dreams for chapters 3-5 ?

Attached: Inkedmaxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ciumywRJ4k
youtube.com/watch?v=HsOKwUwL1bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It comes out

>New tweaks to the combat system
>Exploring the consequences of you recruiting people back in chapter 2 or not other than them appearing at the castle
>Even more Susie being gay to piss Any Forums off

>Exploring the consequences of you recruiting people back in chapter 2 or not other than them appearing at the castle
That's definitely going to be isolated to Queen and King's reactions and only in the form of...reactions. tl;dr don't expect much.

I am honestly expecting that chapter 3 will begin in the dark world of the house and then end on the house again.
Specifically for Snowgrave route, only in chapter 4 we will be able to explore the town.
It would make kind of sense that in chapter 4 there will be no dark world and we'll get more content/freedom in the town.
Papyrus, asgore and toriel interacting, church etc.

i hope for new nice songs to add to my playlist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ciumywRJ4k

I really, really want to see the save file fuckery already. There's substantial evidence pointing to its inevitable existence, it's just a matter of what and when.

More dark shit. The existence of Snowgrave is the only thing that brought my interest back about the series, because Chapter 1 was very mediocre, in my opinion, and didn't do anything that Undertale didn't do better.

>Even more Susie being gay to piss Any Forums off
If that shit did not stop faggots making tons of undyne lewds, what makes you think that is going to stop susiefags??

Attached: 1637983193668.gif (600x560, 69.57K)

I doubt Hopes and Dreams will be in the game so early.

Yeah, it would be fitting with the whole "you can change this story only if you actively break it" theme
Susiefags are great, it's just that it's funny how some of them saw the canon ship as a betrayal

I hope Spamton and Jevil actually have some more lines of dialogue, similar to what Lancer gets in chapter 2
cause god dammit I love that little schizo merchant and the [CLOWN AROUND TOWN]

Attached: 1632184523283.gif (312x192, 25.44K)

>Hopes
Kris and Susie getting together. Or at least Kris being a able to get any monstergirl pussy.
>Dreams
Noelle and Susie literally cannot become a thing no matter what the player does because Susie is mega straight.

Attached: unknown-183.png (630x598, 338.59K)

>Yeah, it would be fitting with the whole "you can change this story only if you actively break it" theme
I mean we could still be surprised. I didn't expect shit like the shop keeper in Snowdin to leave a note asking not to harm her family in Undertale no mercy. We'll see what happens.

>kris getting any monstergirl pussy
I swear, its probably going to be reverse undertale, in that the humans are going to be underground and our character is going to free them or something gay like its going to turn a bunch of characters like susie human.
I just expect the worst and/or stupid at this point.
Top three monster pussy hoping for Kris: 1) Susie 2) Catti 3) Noelle

Attached: 1634221643863.jpg (529x600, 48.4K)

Kris x Susie
I know, don't at me

Attached: 1649580010511.jpg (1236x1226, 193.17K)

I won't 'at' you
I'll give you a (you) instead.

Attached: 1635196939244.gif (498x277, 1.29M)

I really want krusie to be a thing too user.
I like the noelle x susie ship but that's just a dumb crush between 2 girls that havent had a romantic experience before and follow their heart.
But thats all that N x S is. Kris and susie on the other hand, is a true love story

We all want it user.

Attached: 1ef0e347a72aeed7a166fefee6c2980c.jpg (1389x946, 128.79K)

Toby is a one-trick pony, we already know how the rest of Deltarune is gonna be.
>dumb villain
>crazy secret boss
>cryptic lore
>Characters are either: heckin' quirky; gay; autistic
>the heroes go into a darkworld, meet some retards along the way, until they finally beat the main villain and then they all become friends
>more hints along the way to some narrative buildup that hasn't paid off yet
>Kris pulling off something bad at the end
>cool music

SPRITE CHANGE BASED ON WHAT GEAR YOUR WEARING
ITS NOT HARD TO EDIT SOME FUCKING SPRITES TOBY ITS 2020 THIS ISNT THE FIRST FINAL FANTASY

>bulldyke susie
fuck you toby you /u/nigger
get a better fetish

I agree.
This happens in a lot of other games.
There has to be a reason devs dont change sprites.
But then there's this guy that has done exactly that with no problems
youtube.com/watch?v=HsOKwUwL1bE

Houshou Marine gets a voice acting cameo with some throwaway line like the "OH YES" that plays for Mettaton EX.

>bonus bosses being on the level as Spamton/Jevil
>Toriel being a party member for chapter 3 and having a hot dark world outfit
>Susie friendzoning Noelle
>Seeing the repercussions of the Snowgrave route and how it continues
>Papyrus/Mettaton stories in the real world
I suspect the mystery of what the fuck is behind the door at the bottom of town won't be answered quite yet but that'd be nice.