Enemy has a valid point

>Enemy has a valid point
>The main character can't logically refute any points and just screams louder and louder
>The story treats the main character as correct

What game?

Attached: 1651608733907.jpg (1440x1080, 150.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f7hwd8Hh-w
youtube.com/watch?v=l2tgLkVVgfg
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyS3Kl2qN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4lkiQKLpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

persona 4/5

Dogshit anime for shitters.

last of us 2

>Enemy has a valid point
If you're a fucking loser lmao
>It just wasn't meant to be
pussy

Attached: 1633742949087.jpg (700x695, 26.09K)

>The main character can't logically refute any points and just screams louder and louder
This is unironically how you win arguments IRL. It's stupid but it works. Nobody actually cares about logic or reason.

Cyclops was right.

it was especially bad in 5

Also Tales of Arise was really bad about the main character being wrong but the game treating him as right
Although in that case it wasn't villain who made a good point but usually a supporting character

Shonenshit is so garbage because of this

MGRR

What was so bad in p5? The protagonists never said they were perfect, and there even was a part of the game where they were getting ahead of themselves and subsequently got shat on afterwards. In the end what actually mattered was there were evil people doing shitty things, and the only way to stop them was to use the powers given to them.

Imagine your dad is a doctor who had the potential to save humanity, was an all around good guy, getting killed by some irrational hobo. And then you spare his friends even though you easily could've just killed them too, but let them go. Then all the sudden one of them starts killing off all of your friends too.

>anyone can be hokage
>especially an unpriveledged talentless underdog like naruto
>who inherieted fox jesus from his ninja president dad
>also his mom is from a super secret bloodline with a lot of ninja energy
>and it turns out he's also the reincarnation of ninja jesus
>after he was trained by one of the strongest ninjas on the planet
>after he really didn't even do any hard work at all and relied entirely on fox jesus to save him every single time

you can really tell that the naruto writer was making shit up as he went along

Attached: 853.png (600x984, 623.71K)

>anyone can be hokage
but it's genuinely not true, never once is it backed up by anything in the canon, no one ever states that as a fact neither.

MHA was even worse
>can people without special powers become superheroes?
>No, I don't think so
>so I'll give you the most overpowered power in the setting

yakuza 5 final battle

If Naruto was actually about the messages it preeched, Rock Lee would e the main character.

that's not the message being preached though, that's literally only Rock Lee's character arc only

today I found out that
out of Boruto's current 260 episode run
only 60 episodes were based on the manga
60/260
I knew it was the worst filler hell I've ever experienced, but I never realized just how bad it had gotten until a few hours ago

um akshually dude, the anime is considered "anime canon" while the manga chapters are their own "manga canon" so there is technically like no filler dude

Attached: 1545625831355.jpg (480x456, 16.06K)

Did we read the same manga?

Naruto literally preeches he's a talentless underdog loser who everyone hates and he's going to be hokage.
And then instead of working hard for it to prove everyone wrong, like he constantly claims he's doing, he just slacks off and lets fox magic solve all his problems.

like god damn if I have to see that scene with the fucking swing again i swear.

You're right but the beauty of naruto is the supporting cast, not really naruto himself (now that I've written it down i realise it's retarded as he's the main character but it's true)
Not many shonen do a good job of having such a large range of interesting characters and world building

>you can really tell that the naruto writer was making shit up as he went along
No shit. Just look at the first Itachi appearance and then compare it with the retconning flashback episode late in the anime when they're revisiting that episode but from Itachi's perspective.

Not that user, but during the third semester, the antagonist argues that a world without suffering is ideal. The PTs' counter is that they were able to get over their own problems and came out stronger because of it, and so others should be given that chance as well.

Nope. Both Raiden and Armstrong were rambling but Raiden's rambling was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f7hwd8Hh-w
youtube.com/watch?v=l2tgLkVVgfg
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyS3Kl2qN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4lkiQKLpk

>boruto
I forgot that existed.
what even is the "plot" to manga?

>flashback to Kakashi before the events of the first anime
>he's stronger than he was during the first anime

Not real. There's a note saying that they've had other immune patients and it came to absolutely nothing, and creating a vaccine wouldn't change anything either, at what point in the game are zombies the bigger threat?

yeah fuck that
yesterday's episode involved Kakasi presented with the opportunity to read a rare out-of-print volume of Itya Itya Paradise
a scene later he kinda just fucking forgets about it and doesn't care
how can you write for a show and not even know regular characters, jesus fucking christ
some apocalyptic event that was promised years ago
it feels like we'll literally never get there

>gets the best power in existence within a few chapters
>admitted to the best school in the country because of nepotism
>regularly abuses his power but its brushed off because hes awesome

this teaches kids an important lesson

4-0

Attached: 1658362657291389.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

So how are you guys liking Boruto right now? Happy? Disappointed? Sad? Shocked?

Attached: 18282718282828282828[sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Fcsemsm.mp3].webm (608x1080, 2.85M)

>2022
>still hasn't watched Naruto
You're missing out on the best anime of all time

Ironically, this made it so that Neji was correct about destiny. Naruto went WAY too deep into destiny. It was the most interesting when Sasuke had his internal conflict of revenge at the cost of his friends and village

it had much more interesting fights than a lot of the other popular shonen.

I don't remember this part exactly but doesn't Neji's existance itself refute his own argument? IIRC his point is that low born people can't climb the ranks to compete with more fortunate people, but isn't he exactly that, a low born prodigy?

This cutscene, Xenoblade 1
Those who know... know

Attached: 1633098442525.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

what 12 year old is gonna ponder determinism, this shit was so stupid

>Another retard with opportunist memory that only remembers rock lee from naruto and nothing else and thinks naruto was about hard work beats talent when even rock lee got btfo by the special kid in his own episode
Kill yourself tranime

Attached: 1639307332498.jpg (480x480, 20.49K)

All the eye shit began getting so fucking retarded.

It is and always will be THE shonen anime
seethe more

A twelve year old that has had this idea drilled into him his whole life and the explanation as to why he wasn't allowed to do countless things and who's value was determined at birth.

The obsession with taking out and swapping around eyes is fucking disgusting

I mean, anyone can be Hokage but not just anyone can be as strong a Hokage as Naruto, who was even stronger than Hashirama before the Fox was removed