Lara is a lesbian confirmed

>According to the alleged script, the next Tomb Raider is internally known as ‘Project Jawbreaker’, and is described as “an action adventure game set in a modern-day world rocked by a mysterious cataclysm”.

>According to the alleged casting notes for Lara, the project is looking to cast an “authentic British” actress in their mid-30s “in the prototype of Emily Blunt or Rosamund Pike”, and the role will involve “romantic scenes with another female character”.

>source:videogameschronicle.com/news/the-next-tomb-raider-could-have-lara-croft-leading-a-team-of-tomb-raiders/

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (768x455, 52.7K)

Nice. Cant wait for the r34

how does a human woman fuck a female horse?

watch lara have the same angry lesbian personality as ellie

16 years ago lara having lesbian sex would be hot but you just know CD is going to fuck this up and make her a men hating bitch

They're going to present Lara blowing off the Texan guy in TR1 as """proof""" she has always been a dyke, aren't they?

How come "good role model" female characters are all just straight dudes with no dicks? Isn't that kind of misogynistic, saying a woman can only have worth if she is exactly like a man?

Did the last Tomb Raider movie not flop hard enough?

>romantic scenes with another female character
Based if true. Let her be attractive though.

we had a good female character but sony didn't care about her

Attached: 1629234346826.jpg (494x686, 39.37K)

huhh...uhh...hhuhuhh-hhh-HORSE!!! HORSE!!! HORSE HORSE HORSE HORSE!!! HORSE!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHUHUHUHUHUHUHSUSUSUSUUSUSUSUSUSUSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHUHUHUHUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUUSUSUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!! HORSE. HORSE. HORSE. horHORSE!!!! HORSEHORSEHORSEHORSEHORSEHORSEHORSEHORSEHORSEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORSE!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORSE!!! HORSE HORSE HORSE HOOOOOOOOOOORSE!!! HORRRRRRRRRRFSSSSSSSSSs SHRSRRRFFFFFFFFFFFfsssss HRRNGNGff... HRHHRs... HSSSSSSSS.... RHSrhs.s... FPFPPBBBTTT.. pppltbtt... ffffrt... ppbt... ffft..

Why would two girls grinding against each other, with one of them being an undefeated videogame sex symbol, be a bad thing ? Are you gay or something ?

> mid 30s

Who gives a shit? She'll still be taking horse cock on rule 34.
As long as the game's fun and Lara's cute I couldn't give less of a shit.

Attached: 1517025474866.png (315x310, 132.63K)

>blowing off the Texan guy
>"It's hard to say exactly, but you seem to be doing fine"
She's not blowing him off, she's actually being playful. But yeah I get what you mean. Fucking stupid.

explain the horse then

We already knew this decades ago as she never had any romantic interest in any male character on the PS1 or in the Legends reboot, she was blatantly shipped with the Asian chick in Tomb Raider so i assume they'll just bring her back

They already said the next game would pick up after Underworld and Lara was 35-36 in that so this isnt news.

>We already knew this decades ago as she never had any romantic interest in any male character
Maybe she's volcel? People always thought I was gay in school and college as I never had any relationships but I was just incel

I thought she was confirmed gay since the first reboot game

pretty sure shes only interested in horses

Grow up

a gay incel is pretty pathetic considering how easy it is to get in a guy's bed

oh mai gawsh making her a lesbian is so incredubly brave!111

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

Gays are only cool in a game or setting where it's considered a sin against god, and the love the characters have for each other is so strong it transcends societal taboos

what do you mean? People in school and college did unironically think I was gay because I had no relationships

I'm not gay. I'm saying people thought I was gay because I never had gf in school or college but I was just incel