Noita

bullshit

Attached: 1629072586682.webm (1600x900, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

neffc.github.io/narg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noita seems like such an interesting game but i can't for the life of me get a single good run, i always die by the third zone i visit. i try to make good wands but no matter what i try i always end up feeling weak. what am i doing wrong?

Attached: 1658989179820146.gif (90x90, 146.36K)

Did it get an update or something?

just clock in a thousand hours to start getting good

it's mostly about the tricks you learn along the way. also, avoiding damage WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
keep wand tinkering with the safe zones whenever possible, usually teleporting and polymorph

its a shit game, get some mods like edit wands always and you'll have fun

I want to learn alchemy but I don't like looking up guides. Is it reasonably possible to figure things out on my own or are things obscure enough that a wiki trip is mandatory?

Attached: 1640220981426.png (640x719, 253.47K)

it's probably possible, but, like... really rough. most of the good usages i've found are just from having the right flasks at the right time, not really combining them.
there's a tool that tells you what the random recipes are for your seed, using that adds a layer to the game imo. neffc.github.io/narg/

It's just never worth fucking around with when you only have four goddamn item slots

Attached: 1634850847083.gif (184x219, 304.42K)

reminder to play the prequel called powder toy

>Ever bothering with Alchemy in Noita
Just keep your water and concentrated mana flasks and then eat them shrooms

Always be on the lookout for heart containers and scour the level for wands with useful modifiers whenever you can. If you're going to take your time, a wand that can dig infinitely is very important, lets you revisit areas and access some of the more well hidden stuff. You can get pretty far without good wands, but once you get to the jungle you should really have something that can put in some work. One big tip, if you don't know already, is that some spells can reduce or increase wand recharge speed and spellcast delay, which can turn an okay wand into a very strong wand if you can stack them. Things like the luminous drill and chainsaw reduce delay and recharge, so putting them at the start of wand sequence makes them fire much faster, for example. Here's an example from an unmodded run, it's not crazy but something like this will probably let you get to the end of the game.
There's certain side bosses that will always drop higher level wands and spells that can also help you with getting powerful more consistently, but you can probably leave those until later.

Also, after I beat the game a few times without mods, I just add the tinker with wands anywhere perk at start since doing all the other side stuff that's in the game is a massive pain without it

Attached: 20201127135003_1.jpg (2560x1440, 299.37K)

>mods
enjoy not being able to see the world edge eye walls

the true filter is the pheremone wand trick

post bullshit deaths

Attached: noita-20220726-194830-266109349-00169021.gif (320x180, 3.8M)

>taking lukki legs
>ever

just use save/load mods bro

you are probably playing too fast

I accidentally melted the hiisi anvil, is there any way to get a stone tablet now or did I fuck myself

Attached: 1631170175333.png (2560x1440, 2.87M)

I actually did that myself recently. Just threw a broken wand in the general area where it resided, and it still fixed it as normal. So I presume it still has all its functions despite not existing anymore

needs a live leak logo