Does anybody feel like Xenoblade 3 is just some huge asset flip...

Does anybody feel like Xenoblade 3 is just some huge asset flip? Half the environments in the game are just borrowed themes from the previous two games and most enemies look straight out of Xenoblade 2. Just seems half assed from a studio like Monolith Soft.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Monolift soth is always half assed

Nintendo have found a new cash cow and they'll milk it dry, business as usual

Thats how the game releashed one month before by recicling

>buy tendie garbage
>surprised when you get tendie garbage

I didn't like the dirt mechanic in XV and I don't like it here.

Asset flip feels like a bit much, but yeah it's very disappointing to me that we didn't get a brand new world for XC3. That was one of the best things about XC1 & 2 (& X), in 3 not only did we just get a mish-mash of the old games but from what I've played the environments are just boring too.

>make new assets
>they resemble the previous games but with obvious differences for the sake of the story
>get accused of rehashing
You're why AAA games are such trash.

It also censored fanservice, has loading screens, the world is not seamless, no mechs

its really garbage letdown aimed to X2 haters

Attached: mythra hairy_.jpg (4200x4600, 2.12M)

Just don't bother washing then

>Half the environments in the game are just borrowed themes from the previous two games and most enemies look straight out of Xenoblade 2. Ju
No shit? You do know that this is a sequel right? A sequel about the merging of two worlds at that.

Yeah, a convenient excuse for asset flipping

>cash cow
XC2 came out in 2017. It's been 5 years. Milking would be an annual shitfest.

i cum everytime eunie says cum on then

The problem is that there is no asset flipping.

Are there still these shitty qte's during the specials? I hated that shit in Xenoblade 2

There were no qtes in the first place.

No. But the chain attack sequences are long and unskippable, it gets annoying after some time especially if you use chain attacks to farm exp with overkills.

Yes there were
thanks

Can't you end that at any point by pressing start?

Yes, but why would i want to end it prematurely? I want to reach the highest % possible especially if i'm farming exp, because more dmg = more exp. I just want to skip the long ass animations.

Attached: 010074f013262000_2022-07-31_17-13-30-645.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>Yes there were
None of the games have qtes dude.

I can already tell this is going to end in autistic screeching about semantics.

So far every other Xenoblade game (3 of them, not counting this one) has had a brand new world to explore. I feel like complaining that this one just jumbled up the previous 2 entries in the series is entirely legitimate.

That ends the whole chain attack, it doesn't skip animations.