XENOBLADE 3

>XB1: Energy in sword
>XB2: Penis in sword
>XB3: Sword in sword
BRAVO TAKAHASHI

Attached: 1659286422439014.jpg (1024x577, 69.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AnW-UtAZrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katana noppon steel that can chop anything , and you dont use it after the endgame

You forgot X
>Everyone in SWORD

so should I be using my coins to raise the level of shit classes on characters?

This nigga is useful.

Attached: 1645911055126.png (2560x1440, 3.92M)

why is kid noah wearing thongs THOUGH

>Noppon steel folded 6 gorillion times
Bravo, Takahashi!

I only played 12 hours so far, but it is kind of weird this super powerful sword was just sitting there, Noah randomly received it, didn't want it because it was too powerful and it turned out he was holding back the entire time

The AI really doesn't know how to handle monsters with huge hit boxes. They scatter all over the place and make the healers worthless.

There are much better heroes that you unlock further in the game, especially for chain attacks.

They even do that against small enemies. AI fucking sucks, and using the follow command makes them stop doing everything else so not even that works for healing your entire group unless you control the healer. Heavily flawed game with shit-tier AI. This is why they should've gone the full FF12 route instead of just halfassing it.

GRORIOUS NOPON STEEL
FORDED OVER 6 GORILLION TIMES
I just crack up whenever I use Infinite Blade and I see the slash just cutting everything to the horizon

But fucking how????????
I walked around City for hours trying to find information but this quest never triggers, please send help.

Attached: 1657364365176.jpg (1920x1080, 379.13K)

>hold on why are lanz and noa not getting ground buffs? not like there's anything for them to be doing elsewhere they should all be right here
>look around to see where the FUCK are they
>see this
What galaxy brain strat is this?

Attached: 2022073115344600-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

I just got ashera. She's a beast for chain attacks because she lets you beef up the TP percentage for retards like Lanz and Sena on the first turn, and that helps a ton in getting Bravo/Amazing scores on following rounds. I don't think it's possible to get a 5 turn chain attack without her, but I haven't unlocked any jobs past rank 10, so I could be wrong.

You have to have other quests done first, specifically Noah's and Mio's IIRC.

Does Xenoblade have anything to do with Xenogears?

No.

A lot of the same Devs, unofficially potentially in the same multiverse/reality

>dual rapiers
Does she slash with them or does she actual use a fencing style?

They're trying to flank the enemy

damn bratty fencer, needs maturation...

I did, I already finished the game, and apparently she canonically comes back but I didn't do that quest.

Attached: 1643759412306.jpg (1920x1080, 404.61K)

Did you find the nopon sage in the desert ?
No wonder Noah hesitated to use it, he could kill someone by accident

Maybe Noa, not Lanz he's a war medic. Besides that's not even the point, they shouldn't be spazzing like that for any reason.

I found the thirsty merchant, is that who you mean?

Rank the soundtracks
2>>3

Anyone else thinks it's a bad idea to make Eunie and Taion healers? Their Ouroboros already have healing arts, and on top of that Eunie has an AOE revive that is very useful in case all your healers die.

What is best song, and why is it ribbi flats?

youtu.be/4AnW-UtAZrw

No I think he means the doctor with the waku waku gates in the actual desert.

There is a particular hero that reactivates EVERY SINGLE characters for the chain when you complete a chain with her. Too bad this hero unlocks only in the very very very end game.

They're suspenders, they attach to his top. It's like a two piece jump suit if that makes any sense.

WHY THE FUCK IS NOPON SILVER ONLY STACKABLE TO 99

The nopon steel... folded a trillion times...

is there any reason to cancel attacks into arts with keves characters?
I know it does something for agnus

I need to listen to more stuff first

am i retarded or is the ai retarded
are there any strats or builds you guys use to get around the ai retardation in general, because it's just rather unfun when the ai bugs out or just does plain retarded shit like run off to narnia when they need to buff/heal or be buffed/healed

Alright, how do you know which skills are better if they dont show how much damage they do
I dont have a way to upgrade them either, when can I?

Attached: 1469588077238.jpg (320x180, 17.59K)

My dear boy...It seems your vaunted intuition IS SHIT

taion should be an attacker for chain attacks at least.

>very very very end game.
more like 60% the way through. Castle is like this game's Mechonis.

>Yeah, Eunie's the boss!
Taion's BBC is built for CBT

Who says this again?

Damage boost, especially with the gem equipped

K