ARK

The emergent gameplay of a sandbox is one of the best gaming experiences.

Attached: ark-survival-evolved-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 130.32K)

Didn't your last thread get nuked?
You're autistic.
Sage

You've already made an thread earlier. fuckoff.

Do you actually have a game better to discuss than ARK?

Attached: ARK.jpg (600x600, 149.34K)

minetest

I liked Ark better before all the high tech and alien shit was added. Game still tends to run like shit too.

>runs at 15fps with these graphic settings

That's not better than ARK.

Attached: ARK standard consumables.jpg (1920x1080, 354.74K)

objectively false

Bloodborne.

Attached: bloodborne-the-old-hunters-walkthrough-and-guide-3689-1446551433654.jpg (1600x900, 247.66K)

Genesis Two having a free, powered Tek suit is fun.

Attached: 234523452345553.jpg (1040x807, 864.8K)

This is now a BB thread. What's everyone's favorite weapon and boss?
Chikage and Orphan here.

I'm happy to have an ARK thread, but I'm not gonna pretend its an amazing game, I just like dinosaurs. The game absolutely ruins me when I play it because I want to nolife it.
There are many better games to discuss, minecraft for sandbox, monster hunter for dinos, probably most shooters for fps, but I do enjoy how ARK blends those elements together.
Ludwig' sword
Uhhh probably Ludwig

Does anybody have metrics for a GTX 3060?

Attached: ARK - Custom Consumables.png (760x1385, 346.08K)

Worst UI of all time. That's the only thing this garbage is notable for.

Idk man I played PsO2

Have 5k hours in this piece of shit game. All of the time was on official servers with the abysmal rates. Joining a mega/alpha tribe is the only time you don’t feel paranoid 24/7. But everyone in those tribes are utter retards. In megatribes you will most likely be doing grunt work like metal farming thousands if not hundreds of thousands of metal. I would suggest just insiding the bases after you get good standing with the leaders. I believe I was apart of suwo or whatever that nigger gang slang was. Breeding is terrible. Especially in high pvp is mainly pocket gigas or autisticly farming too stat griffiths, wyverns etc. The game is also filled with a bunch of faggots primarily europoors server wiping most maps

You're free to try to argue your point.

Singleplayer games are often quit within a month or few.

Attached: screencapture-dododex-kibble-2019-03-16-16_28_10.png (958x5401, 838.49K)

Minecraft is not better than ARK.

Monster Hunter has shallow character and worldbuilding.

Lobby shooters are not better than a proper sandbox.

You know OP, you're doing all this talking about ARK but I'd like to play it instead. Do you have a tribe I can join? I have some free time to play each day.