Name a worse game community you can't

Name a worse game community you can't

Attached: dead by daylight.png (588x411, 512.91K)

nothing wrong with community, its the game thats idiotic. i think there's about 3 or 4 perks that most people shuffle around with that are just gamebreakers.
>Decisive Strike
>Dead Hard (everyone uses)
>Borrowed Time
>Prove Thyself (the game revolves around wasting 1 min and 30 seconds with one button and skill check...of course this is OP)
fuck them, fuck you
also the real answer to worst community is Smash Brothers or Final Fantasy because I hate FF series and Smash has people who ruin the game by being gay about it

Unironically I cannot

You are weeks out of date. Dead hard is a fucking dead perk that people laugh at when you use. DS was nerfed more. BT is basekit. They did a giant balance pass where they gutted almost every meta perk to uselessness and buffed a lot of shit perks. In an attempt to change the stale meta.

>killer camps hook
>survivors don't do gens
Nobody is happy when the game is over

survivorsissies are leaving en masse thanks to their recruit difficulty perks getting nerfed.

People act like the game was not bleeding players like a hemophiliac in a broken glass factory. From July 2021 until like May 2022, the game lost players fucking every month. It lost half its playerbase in a year. People already left en masse. This shit was an attempt to stop the bleeding.

>Dead hard is a fucking dead perk that people laugh at when you use.
DH is exclusively for cheaters now who can auto DH

How long has the game been out, and the devs are still unable to properly balance the game?

the devs suck tranny cock and keep shoving it down out throats, hate them all

6 years

Mordhau

I got all the skins for free and I still don't play this shit lmaoooo

>is the issue the horrid balance and the fact the game is unfun?
>No. All that is fine. The issue is THESE FUCKING CHARMS I DON'T HAVE TO USE! HELP ME NIGGERMAN!

Attached: 1658350398754167.gif (498x560, 3.6M)

>hide chat
>set profile on private
>tunnel survivors and be as toxic as you can
>p r o f i t

Attached: p.jpg (235x210, 14.13K)

Stray

Catfags are simps

People pretend you should engage in post game chat and troll them. But you never should. They want you to reply. They do shit post game as a way of venting their frustrations. If you do not reply, then they cannot be sure you even saw it, and as such, you block them from any relief for their frustration.

their new strategy is to release a resident evil dlc whenever things are flagging.

>get murdered with tranny and blm pins and flags on the hook
>thinks this is a bad thing
Dbd autists are being groomed to associate trannies and blm with being brutally murdered

>game's boring when i play against survivors that suck
>game's fustrating when playing against good survivors
>game's only as hard as you want it to be because of how addons work and how strong the best killers are (even wraith with good addons feels like cheating)
i don't get it. people like to make blanket statements about how the game's killer or survivor sided as if clown and spirit are playing the same game. it's a clusterfuck through and through
dead hard and ds just got fucking obliterated. ds just doesn't work against the best killers now and dead hard has no speed boost

Attached: 1639072518411.gif (480x480, 2.33M)

yeah

I have no idea why survivors feel the need to be shitters when your losing as killer. Like bro im having a bad game as trapper you dont all have to act like shits. At least after the update I win like 80% of my games easily and get a DC every other game. Fuck im not even using a good build im just trapper running Save the best for last.

you have to keep in mind that dunking on the killer is the only way to have fun
winning the game (i.e sitting at the gen and holding left click) is not very enjoyable

I havent played since the masquerade ended am I missing anything?

I dont understand how anyone can enjoy playing survivor. You hold m1 for several mins straight and leave. Probably why so many survivors just desperately click at you while your chasing. Which is hilariously the biggest red flag to not chase that person.

>its just the charms

Attached: disgusting trannies.jpg (719x1114, 350.93K)

>OH GOD I SAW A DRAG QUEEN ON TWITTER I AM LITERALLY DYING AHHHH HELP ME COTEMAN

Attached: 1659067448815497.gif (306x640, 2.9M)

Is he cosplaying the Twins?

For Honor. It's so toxic even the subreddit community is almost as vitriolic as the Any Forums one.

Attached: You dropped this.png (960x1280, 1.51M)

What is it with this game and the LGBT group? Surely getting chased by a 7 foot tall killing machine isn't inclusive?

Who put makeup on Hillbilly?

drag queens aren't trannies btw, zoomzoom.