What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?
>inb4 it's a korean MMO
Yeah but it had SOUL starting out. It's so dead now. It used to be one of the more active generals on /vg/ but even that general is close to dying.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 60.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc7d155sJwU
youtube.com/watch?v=CK7Z7Z6tUh8
youtube.com/watch?v=rCLYKHpmopg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes I get the urge to play it again before remembering how fucked the new player experience is. Typical catering to endgame autists that want to rush through the journey.

they ignored all the beta testers because they didnt use the bug report system but the report system was bugged and didnt work

how's was the erp scene?

They should take all the art assets and reamp the game in to a more non-linear experience and make some gameplay changes

I want to get back on just to go fishing

This kind of game just doesn't work in the modern market. No one wants to explore or try interesting shit; just look up the meta builds and go straight to endgame.

Attached: 1445895457793-0.gif (226x316, 1.76M)

I wanna play this for the first time what should I know before starting? Not trying to commit to it I just want to experience a new MMO.

This but make ToS single player

Remember the game having a shit launch and I really wanted to play it but heard bad things.

just play our Ragnarok pserver

Launch was a fucking disaster but the chaos was fun

Nah I took off my nostalgia goggles a long time ago and realized Ragnarok is actually boring

>korean mmo
>soul

Attached: shiggy.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

Some Korean MMOs, although very little, do have soul in terms of music and design but ultimately they all fall to greedy developers.

Attached: ToS_BTFO.png (1857x254, 76.71K)

>Make ARPG you can control with a controller
>Absolutely shit the bed by having the combat be worse than games made in the 90's, with enemies that basically never attack you and are just walking sacks of HP for you to mindlessly grind with zero thought put into it
>Some jobs have heaps and fucking heaps of useless shit like single target CC in a game where you need to be grinding mobs woodchipper style

Why did they even fucking bother? Might as well have just made a tab target game. I will never not be mad at how much wasted potential there is.

Attached: 1645609842968.png (450x443, 101.67K)

I remember listenign to the pre-release ost and beign so excited brehs...
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc7d155sJwU

My go-to choice if I'm going to be grinding shit in some game forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=CK7Z7Z6tUh8

>make character
>grind up to max level with xp multiplier tickets
>realize I do shit damage
>ask how to not do shit damage
>get told I need to grind some place so I can do a months long timegated grind for equipment
>quit
also the game ran like shit

Nobody ever talks about Trickster Online which had miles of more soul than both ToS and Ragnarok
youtube.com/watch?v=rCLYKHpmopg

i have never heard of this game in my entire life.

It has worse combat than Ragnarok Online

it's that bad