Amazing Advertisements

What are some amazing advertisements that made you go "Yes, I will 100% buy your game now"?

For me, its torturing cute creatures as if its a comedy bit. Microsoft really nailed it.

Attached: fable fairy.jpg (1200x675, 56.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdxE1j0hBJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Todd Howard speaking

Attached: F14B0E9F-34EA-41F7-AEED-DA720E020B99.png (400x400, 149.37K)

why do you keep posting this? We know it's just you.

Someone post it.

>NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BECOME FROG DOOKIE

You are a sadistic vore fag and needs help quick before you start commiting your sick fantasies on real people

>buying a game that will never come out

NO!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!! IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WITH MY CUTE LITTLE BUTT!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

MY TINY BUTTHOLE! MY CUTE LITTLE VAGINA!!!! NO!!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS! I CAN'T DIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I CAN'T DIE IN THIS DISGUSTING FROG ITS SO GROSS AND ONLY LIVES A FEW YEARS IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR CENTURIES THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Holy shit, holy God, this was so fucking hot. Jesus christ. Oh, just the THOUGHT of her cute fairy life being snuffed out. God damn, what do you think her final thoughts were? Do you think she pissed and shat herself in her final moments, realizing her cute, innocent fairy life was coming to an end? I wonder if she shrieked in terror as she realized her entire life built to this sad, pathetic moment, and died in pure, unadulterated agony as she was dissolved by acids, thrashing in ungodly pain until her last moments.

Microsoft...they GET me!!!!

Jesus, I haven't been this hard in fucking years, something about watching slutty little bitches lives ending as they get mulched into shit and gore drives me fucking wild, the waste of their potential and little bodies and warm snatches is the hottest fucking shit man i hope the game has more vore in it like this it just makes me SO HORNY FUCK

NGHHH, LOOK AT HER FACE, SHE'S ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS OF HORROR

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING THE EXACT MOMENT SOMEONE INNOCENT REALIZES THEY ARE ABOUT TO DIE

>commiting your sick fantasies on real people
And how would he do that? Abusing real fairies? Training a giant frog to eat people?

Cannibalism.

>*glorp*

Attached: BBD5F314-ED7B-46ED-BDF2-4F89F4276B55.jpg (1280x1600, 293.1K)

kero caca

Honestly its hilarious. Her dying. Not being alive. Be afraid while moving from living to not being alive.

Comedy is back, boys!

Attached: fable fairy pg-1.jpg (836x484, 68.94K)

Cannibalism is its own fetish, Vore is troon content with a troon understanding of being eaten alive since they internalized their pathetic subhuman existence so hard they get off to the idea of melting away to being fat and shit. The only harm they do is in being food poisoning.

Attached: 39A612EE-D55F-4820-979A-C73C03E21618.png (225x225, 14.67K)

Nigga I know you were horny don't be coy

The world is indifferent and cruel like that. One moment alive, the next not.

It's funny because this is literally why I find monster on girl vore hot.

>noo you can't do thinking I don't approve of!
I wish humanity was at a point where if you spent time worrying about others thoughts you'd die from not worrying about threats to your life.

Browser history
Post it

It's from the Fable trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=jdxE1j0hBJg

Oh shit I forgot I left my fairy in the bullfrog terrarium last night, I hope she's okay

>Microsoft...they GET me!!!!
Kino