Lets say that one day you were approached by somebody with an offer: push this button and within the next day an...

Lets say that one day you were approached by somebody with an offer: push this button and within the next day an amazing video game that is one of the best of all time and is incredibly fun will be released for free. You may even press the button as many times as you want. The only catch is that when pressing the button, you will be stuck in a void for 500 million years with nothing to do but think by yourself. After the 500 million years you will be returned to the moment right after pressing the button with no memories of those 500 million years at all.

Do you press the button?

Attached: button.png (400x463, 188.99K)

Oh no not again

Not pressing the button, clearly remembers his experience with this.

this is probably the most effective brainlet test ever conceived

I grab the button box and smash the person holding it over the head until the box breaks and all the money flies out

Even if you forget there's no undoing the mental scars left behind.

What kind of moron would even press the button?

The video implies otherwise since the guy pushes the button over and over with no ill effects.

Holy shit for free? I'm going to mash that button like crazy YEAH.

It's sad that nobody is watching the new show.

The challenge is too absurd. You should make it like 5 months or something. Even in that time span you'd likely go insane, though.

Not like it'd affect you at all once it's over. Still, 500,000,000 is a LONG fucking time. I'd rather be dead than live for an unreasonably long amount of time.

Attached: 015.jpg (1360x1935, 465.12K)

>DUDE WHAT IF HORRIBLE THING
>BUT YOU CAN'T DETECT IT OR ITS EFFECTS IN ANY WAY
Pure mental masturbation.

so is that a yes or no?

It's a "your thread is gay and you're a faggot high on his own farts"

Attached: fuck_you.gif (112x112, 304.86K)

If there's no outside stimulation you'd start hallucinating vividly in short order.

You can't even play white noise and look at only white light without your brain making shit up, do you really think you'd experience even an hour of "the void"?

Attached: ganzfeld.png (519x315, 215.33K)

what if you're in the void right now hallucinating

The reason it's so long is because just the thought of spending that much time alone in a space like that is scary. If you make it 5 months most people would just say yes

This loser has technology that lets him remove memories, grant humans perfect immortality and create pocket dimensions where millions of years happen in single a second, and the one thing he does with them is mess around with people like that
He is clearly a menace, the right thing to do is to capture him and get some info out of him

Attached: 1501589386852.png (401x576, 259.87K)

You would die before the 500 million years were up. Stupid question.

Attached: 1620588744664.gif (112x112, 798.68K)

You are immortal during that time.

Nonbrainlet detected, based status affirmed.

Oh no no no not like this Uchikoshi bros

Cope. Humans aren't immortal and they age too. I saw through your faggoty trick.

Looking up how the universe will end is actually crazy. The concept of protons themselves decaying and splitting into even tinier particles.

I would feel the tape

>Looking up how the universe will end is actually crazy.
Even crazier when you realize it's a made up just-so story with no reason to believe it's true

I'll do it for a billion dollars

Yeah, according to Keine that'd happen before all the black holes evaporate 220000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years later.

Attached: 014.jpg (1360x1935, 523.71K)

everything is made up its all in your head go where you want and live to the outser side of where your minds open edges say themselvse to open the space for new ideas to reach out to your other you for the final stuff to lead adhead

This is dumb. Obviously press the button many times, you'll have zero memory of the 500 million years spent by the end of it so it's like it barely even happened at all. Hell you could actually be experiencing something like that RIGHT NOW and just don't know it. So why is this any different?

>Press button
>Masturbate for 500 million years
>Return without having to deal with post nut clarity
>Get free games
I don't see any downsides.

Attached: sailor cream.jpg (850x645, 138.61K)

You really don't seem to comprehend the flow of time, do you? Sure you never remember but you still have to experience it for how many times you decide to press that button. And considering the button stacks, you could end up in there for even longer. It's a classic trap because a brainlet's first line of thought is "How bad can it be? I won't remember anyway!"
The memory wipe thing is kind of neccesary because anyone spending that long in nothingness would go insane.

Attached: 67657657.png (514x413, 40.89K)