Chinkshit thread

Wala.

Attached: Sopi_Guard_Deep_Space_Color_Shift_wrap_on_the_Ayn__vq0029.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0bMC1R5VVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/csg/

This is only for video game chinkshit

Attached: rp2+.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

I love this little thing like you wouldn't believe

Attached: IMG_20220710_005522.jpg (2430x3365, 1.48M)

This thing is the best handheld since my psp 1000. Gonna give it to my gf once my loki gets here.

Attached: 8629B6C6-EDD3-42B8-AD8A-E4EFE0E69E57.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

>tfw just ordered a black one
god I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally hold the thing in my hands.

Attached: retroid pocket 2+.png (1250x700, 769.24K)

RP3 is coming soon, can't wait. Although the Miyoo P60 looks like a worthy contender...

youtube.com/watch?v=S0bMC1R5VVA

my nigga is playing megami tensei

That nasally nerd needs to stop teasing and show that shit right the fuck now

Attached: mad frog (3).jpg (800x534, 119.1K)

RP2+ is fucking sick, especially for $99. love mine. playing DOOM PSX in the bath tub has become one of my favorite passtimes.

Nothing wrong with PSX Doom, but you can also play GZDoom on there for 60fps and mods.

Attached: spicy meatball.jpg (670x503, 23.47K)

Sell me on this one, what consoles can you emulate and whixh ones you cant.

didnt know that, ill check it out. i kinda just like PSX version too though, it's almost perfect for a handheld since the levels are a little simpler, enemies slower and i like lighting effects and way they made D1 and 2 a continuous experience. IMO its ironically better and more suited to RP2 than it was on PS1.

Not them but I have tried up to n64 just fine with shaders.
It's pretty damn good looking and comfy to play on. And it comes with a frontend that's easy to setup with RetroArch so everything just launches nicely.

Not a big fan of RP3 though that screen is 16:9.

Attached: 20220720_220852.jpg (1613x907, 1.01M)

I was mostly interested in PS1, PS2 and Gamecube.

SNES, Genesis, PS1 etc. are basicsally perfect. N64 ranges from perfect to okay depending on what emulator/settings you use but that's more to do with N64 emulation sucking in general. I've seen people playing DC games like Sonic Adventure on here at 30fps but I can't confirm as I haven't tried it myself yet. GCN and PS2 performance are "possible" but I wouldn't call it playable unless you try something like a 2D fighting game or arcade compilation port, demanding games like RE4 are a slideshow. if you just want something to play SNES and PS1 games on though, this thing is a fucking champ. really nice design too. by far the best looking handheld out there, nice form factor, impressive battery life, can run android apps in addition to having its own front end... for $99 you cannot go wrong. just make sure to get a black one because ive heard the SNES colored one can have buttons that grind a bit. otherwise a great system.

Looking forward to seeing the lower cost x86 handhelds based on that shell. I already like the Switch Lite so a handheld in that formfactor is pretty cool.
$200 Loki Zero 3050e for indie gaming.
$279 Loki Mini Pro 8505 for emulation.
$350 Loki Mini Pro i3-1215u as an all rounder.
$489 Loki 6600u for AAA gaming.
Then again Aya has the Air Plus coming at the end of the year with the Pentium 8505 for $249 and the i3-1215u for $299, even cheaper if you catch the early bird price.
Right now I might be leaning Aya because they actually deliver on time, Ayn has got to show some prototypes soon.

Dreamcast and below basically. There are SOME shitcube games you can play, and even some PS2 stuff here and there, but it's not really meant for that.

Attached: ayn_aya.jpg (1280x720, 131.83K)

i like it too, a simple way to play simple games. the buttons feel good, the screen is good, and the battery life is enough to play gbc tetris on the toilet for like a week before i have to think about charging. i don't feel like the system is a compromise like so many others, because it doesn't promise much in the first place.

looks like a shitty chink phone with built in sticks and buttons

>blatant anti-asian racism in title
fuck off and go back to Any Forums.