>tfw

>tfw half of the people here will never know the amazing feeling of mowing down cholos yelling obscenities at you in a supercar going 183 miles per hour while blasting Celldweller from the in game radio in a gta open world that's actually better than GTA just because the sequels were bad

>Also if you have an xbox laying around it and crackdown 2 are permanently free

Attached: 61kZ4VKDO-L.jpg (498x500, 77.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIZMXG78pGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% all upgrades literally everything there was
In the game on my 360
But now I'm racist and can't play the sequel

I've never played the others but I loved the first one. I think I collected all the orbs, what a fun game with great traversal options.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIZMXG78pGM

the game is literally just stuck at "signing in" for me

fucking annoying

this game was the real GTA 4, you realize how overrated grand theft auto is when masterclass in design like this comes out of left field

zoomers will never understand the feeling of paying $60 for the Halo 3 Beta and getting a cool game bundled in

Apparently the first game actually had some involvement from ex-rockstar employees.

I remember my brother getting this just for the halo 3 beta and returned it to GameStop.

crackdown 1 was true kino
>ramp truck glitching
>ramp truck spawning in cheat mode to reach the sky
>making piles of cars to blow up
>drivin fast
>cool factions and environments
>storytelling that could have actually gone somewhere
>nails "futuristic, gritty, stylized, satisfying" so fucking well

back before the poz ruined everything

Oldest zoomers were 10 years old at this point, and I remember hearing kids younger than that on Halo 3.

I really wish MS ported this.

I remember buying this for the Halo 3 beta before I even had a 360.

I wish APB took off aswell.

This was a good game. I mostly wanted the H3 beta but I wasn't going to buy it unless I knew for a fact that I'd like Crackdown. It at least turned out to be a pretty fun game so that was nice.

the transforming cars as you level up driving were a nice touch.

This is exactly what I did and it was the most pleasant surprise of the decade
of course, my 2nd Xbox RRoD on me when I almost had every skill maxed out nearly killed me

Definitely a true kino moment in gaming history, getting those upgrades and fucking around

they should release on PC tbqh

this

I'm an achievementfag and even I don't have the patience to go after all the hidden orbs. Is it less bullshit in 2 and 3?

It was a free download, might still be. So is 2. One X and Series X gives it a decent boost too.

More, actually

Such a great game. 2 gets a lot of hate but I liked it. Xchads have such a good back compat library it’s not even funny

God I loved Crackdown

Has there ever been a series that had some much promise but was so instantly squandered? Apart from maybe Mirror's Edge?

They don't make em like they used to, that's for damn sure
*sips monster*

Gen 6 is already zoomercore, the fuck you mean zoomers won't understand anything about the 360?

Is also a good example of but hurt millennials getting into bigger positions of power to be offended for imaginary people. The children of grandmas who tried to get Speedy Gonzales banned. Darkest timeline.

>zoomer outs himself as a zoomer by being retarded