Monster hunter

Are you ready for nargacuga meta 2.0, coming this august?

Attached: FW5DhkHWQAIWWE7.png (232x206, 60.85K)

Attached: 61963411_p0.jpg (768x768, 319.34K)

>want to make Narwa weapons
>you need one Narwa Orb, one Orb of Origin, and one Mantle of Origin for each weapon

how much worse are Zinogre weapons?

Attached: 1239460868249.jpg (867x591, 86.21K)

I love Narga so I am ok with this

It's pretty much the same for all weapons with a unique gem, although narwa and ibushi are especially bullshit

It wouldn't be so bad if Allmother didn't only have a singular chance to drop a Thunder Orb, not even in quest rewards literally just ONE roll if you break her sack

I want to huff catalinas hair

Don't tell me you got the Tsukino layered armor for lewd reason.

Attached: cat.jpg (850x580, 127.55K)

I want to huff Catalina's cunny

Based

Also based

Attached: 97140251_p0.jpg (1509x1320, 835.17K)

What's so special about Luscent Narg?

Rare species Nargacuga that has poison spikes and can turn invisible

he's luscent asf

Thunder Orb has like 9-11 chances to drop plus whatever number of chances the Pilfer cat adds, same with Orb of Origin. You are not being an idiot and fighting MR Allmother for these, right?

I'm this fucking close from adding a shop mod for Satan's mantle, I'VE KILLED 20 OF THE FUCKERS AND NOT GOT ANOTHER ONE

is low rank armor completely useless once you get to high rank?

In general, yes. You don't want to invest too many materials into LR/HR armor since it gets replaced pretty much instantly the moment you enter the higher rank. Weapons are a different story, weapon trees will follow you all the way to G/Master Rank.

>capcom nerfs sticky
>still can't play anything else
sucks needing to go back to camp so much cause afflicted monsters have so much health

You can kill normal HR Narwa in like 5 minutes and that has much better odds of dropping a Thunder Orb

>got an Evade Extender 3 and Bladescale Hone 2 talisman the other day
>try it out with Wire Step and a couple points of Evade Window and it's a get out card that also restores my sharpness to full
Absolute Readiness is back baby
Can pretty much restore my purple sharpness on demand like in Generations

Attached: 1590117717335.gif (500x500, 303.03K)

Is elemental finally good for slow weapons?

I bit the bullet and tried the charm rerolling method.
went through what seems like thousands of garbage charms over multiple hours to get this. I S-ranked every single arena/challenge quest while waiting for rerolls
anyone out there you see with a god charm has 99.99% cheated it in

Attached: fffffff.png (1472x1111, 2.12M)