West makes black characters

>West makes black characters
>They're ugly and/or preachy

>Japan makes black characters
>They're cool and/or hot

How does this keep happening?

Attached: Barret_Wallace_from_FFVII_Remake_promo_render.png (671x1239, 317.55K)

Sex (with Marina)

Attached: 1659207925727060m.jpg (724x1024, 110.61K)

>West makes character
>They're ugly and/or preachy

>Japan makes character
>They're cool and/or hot
Fixed.
Westoids can't do anything earnestly anymore, they always have to be preachy, ironic and ugly because that's "mature" and "how it works in the REAL world", which is ironically an extremely childish mindset.

They're non-threatening.

Simple.
Japs understand that people seek beauty and marvel from their fiction, and are not limited by the Amerimutt world view.

Burgers have let the regressive "b-but muh feelinz!" snow flakes take over. Fake people who think that their below-average physicality and psyche should be the respect and made the new standard.
No matter that it's a long proven fact that both men and women like attractive characters of both sides.

Barret isn't black, he's a Jomon jap

Attached: file.png (600x298, 370.16K)

Perhaps in the Remake, but in the original he's clearly a nigga and he's still based.

>the regressive "b-but muh feelinz!" snow flakes take over
On the contrary, japanese creators understand humans are emotion driven.
It's only westoids that keep denying this fact and pretend to be beep boop logical while being just as emotion driven if not more so.
This hypocrisy is why western media has been terrible for more than 2 decades now.

Pretty much this honestly. Leftoids want to make fictional characters and the world at large just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. The scary part is how well it's been working.

>this level of cope.
Jesus

Too bad mutts voiced him to sound like some absolute ghetto nigger while he is just a lovable doofus in the Japanese version.

He looks more Samoan or some shit like that in this image really.

Remake Barret is one handsome daddy, but he was ugly as fuck in the original.

What if he's actually a Blasian Happa?

A lot of western devs have idolized and venerated ugliness. They view ugliness as more realistic to the point that rather than 'averageness' it's 'ugliness'. See mudcore - it's not just a coomer thing about attractive people, it goes down to clothing/gear/aesthetics of the game itself.

It's annoying shit because I don't think 90% of people would mind so many black female characters if they were Sheeva from RE5 or something. Instead we get women who look literally like they came from the DMV staff.

>A lot of western devs have idolized and venerated ugliness. They view ugliness as more realistic to the point that rather than 'averageness' it's 'ugliness'
Control or Horizon are great examples of this - compare the actress the main character is based on to the final model they used in game. The devs actually make the character uglier than the actress.

YALL'S MASTERS?

Underachieving westoids (which is to say 99% of them) conflate "bad things" with "realistic things" because their lives are dogshit.
They idolize ugliness because that's a bad thing, and because it's a bad thing it MUST be realistic in their eyes.
All it does is showcase their immaturity and extremely narrow worldview.

I love how he went from totally not mr.t, to a beloved character, to a fucking badass beloved character.

>I wish humans were real
>Everyone I know is either a child or a goblinoid
>A human man would treat me right
>Astronauts are so hot
>Fuck, I'm lonely

Attached: Marina.jpg (1185x1605, 541.63K)

The

>JOMON

vs

The

>Yaiyai