I don't get it

I don't get it...

Attached: Em9p4xAUcAUxs34.jpg (1200x673, 83.79K)

Sony didn't want to pay Andrew Garfield for a new contract to use his appearance. You sign for a certain console generation and PC version. If they release an entirely new game and still use your appearance, you can sue.

when are we getting punished Peter

That aint even him, it just sort of resembles him

Older women love young boys

brand synergy and its consequences have been a disaster for the comic book industry.

Uncle disney wanted more mcu shilling

james franco was going to sue because they used his looks from spiderman movies 1-3

Its very simple

>Old design
Made to look like Andrew Garfield because Spider-Man PS4 started development when the Amazing movies were the thing

>New design
Made to look like Tom Holland because the PS5 remaster started development when the MCU films were the thing

The problem is that it was based off the movie he was in, so he can still go after them for being too similar.

resembles Holland more now, to line up with the MCU. Are you retarded?

I don't necessarily mind updating the face but the new face just looks bad, so expressionless and soulless. Maybe it looks better in-game but it sure as hell looks like the remaster also fucked up the lighting?

Plus I prefer my Peter in his mid-20s at least.

You knew???

he looks better he dont look like a 40year old man anymore

Soul vs soulless

They look nothing alike. Fuck do you mean?

neither was good, first looks like a 40 year old crackhead and second looks like he's made of dough, something in between those two would have looked fine.

Attached: 296958.jpg (1024x574, 225.12K)

He looks younger than Miles now, despite being in college and doing the spider-man thing for years at the start of the game. him looking worn out and wrinkled makes perfect sense. Regardless of the reason they did it, disney meddling or not, it was a fucking STUPID decision

Attached: 1537883084870.jpg (500x368, 21.55K)

What they said about the face solving is true. Its easier to solve if the model matches the mocap actor. That said I dont know why they went and redid all the scenes since that's even more work. I guess the sequel will be less jarring when they swap him out.

is there a single remaster that actually looks better than the original? or at least as good?

any gamers buying the game on steam?

Imagine being the lead in a piece of media and then getting digitally removed from it
That fucking sucks lol