Games should be as fun as you want them to be...

Games should be as fun as you want them to be. It's a healthy hobby that can be played all day if the design is enough for varied, deep, and lasting gameplay. Few ways exist to make such compelling experiences. 2D is surpassed by 3D; singleplayer is surpassed by multiplayer; lobby gaming is surpassed by a persistent world. These are speedy, spatial gameplay, real players as readily available, skillful opponents and friendlies, and variety in gameplay enough to be able to choose roles such as gathering, crafting, trading, PvE, and PvP, strategizing areas, resources, and mystery to have character status and a thriving world. It's easy to design, and media as a hobby is fun to experience. Gaming is interactive (so it has an advantage on other mediums), and quality has specifics that can be used to produce intuitiveness and immersion. Specific ways to design video games are best; gaming only has a few games worthy of playing all day every day.

Attached: DF.png (800x600, 9.46K)

FUCK OFF, IAN

too long didnt read
also what a dumb OP image

>>>global/rules/6

Attached: 0.png (882x1200, 280.88K)

>opinions, opinions, opinion.
nobody cares, schizo
sage

i did read this as
>Deflorate Cun

>Define fun.
I'm actually having positive feelings about my experience, instead of frustration.

>t.

Attached: 1658704730205772.png (411x510, 238.13K)

>too long didnt read
It's easy; [assertion, evidence, commentary, commentary, evidence, commentary, commentary conclusion].

>also what a dumb OP image
Please post logic.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-30 174958.png (515x491, 119.54K)

>Invoking GR6 when every OP post breaks GR13
>What?
You use the exact same OP images over and over and over. Pure white text on a dark background whose color is exactly the Tomorrow theme's background, usually attached to a post with a long-winded speech that amounts to literal nothing.
You most definitely shouldn't be rulefagging.

OP be like: Opinions opinions opinions
Noone cares if you have fun in a videogame or not

Attached: 1658497740854317s.jpg (207x250, 4.33K)

*That is to say, it's avatarfagging, but with text instead of an anime girl or something similar.

>"Everything is subjective; how will we ever have quality?"
Physiology is near, if not, 100% similar, the same starter cells, mathematical propagation, and systems.

Science defined fun in 1985.

Attached: Objectivity - Spatial Intensity.png (613x113, 13.17K)

>>Define fun.
>I'm actually having positive feelings about my experience, instead of frustration.

Attached: An example of objective quality (physiology); the correlative to 'accessibility', for depth, is creativity.png (887x183, 40.61K)

>Nu-uh
Provide proof of any of this in a way that relates to any of your retarded claims. Claims need to be supported by appropriate evidence that relates to the claims.
Sage.

It's not avatarfagging because I'm not posting an avatar that requires logging in; anybody can post text images.

"No avatarfagging" also doesn't make a lot of sense; the site has tripcodes. The rules are for user enjoyment.

>Opinions opinions opinions
>

>Noone cares if you have fun in a videogame or not
Optimizing your time is fun and important.

Attached: VADADBAG.png (800x600, 21.12K)

Put some effort in the OP image and actually make your posts readable and not obnoxious, and maybe people would pay attention to your threads

put spacing in walls of text
truncate useless words/information
make it funny so people actually enjoy reading it
etc. etc.

It's the basics of OP

>Nu-uh
Subjectivity itself is a non-argument. Good luck making that claim and backing it with anything relevant.

Can you counter physiology being so similar that humans are effectively the same?

Attached: 994.png (283x918, 310.1K)

>put spacing in walls of text
>make it funny so people actually enjoy reading it
Not him but you're fucking retarded

noone wants to read big schizo posts like OP
that's why everyone is raging so hard in this thread

fun is defined as shitting on nutriment nigger threads

>Put some effort in the OP image
Text on a background is a perfect way to get attention, and these topics are some of the most important.

>make your posts readable and not obnoxious
I don't think you can actually criticize the readability or enjoyability of these or similar threads.

>put spacing in walls of text
The OP is a paragraph in essay format. .

>truncate useless words/information
You can't define this because keywords are important to correlations.