Get on loser, we're going home

Thread theme: youtu.be/lHytjEj7B9g

What dragon ya doing?
What class ya playan?
What ya most hyped for?
You ready to go #home ?

Attached: 38eedTGuyCXE5DVavANHzK.jpg (1920x1080, 2.33M)

No thanks, I’m straight

Fuck this spam/shill thread. Poast choccy

Attached: infinite chocolate.gif (330x200, 1.91M)

>Stop discussing video games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYS I'm sure there's a pedo thread out there 4 u

>poast vagane
Kys

WoW in 2022 is not a video game.

Attached: Blackadder.jpg (460x276, 27.3K)

Rope yourself shill

Your threat died before it even took off, blizzshill. No one gives a fuck about your game anymore, go implement some assloving npcs.

Nice bait, this poster clearly knows that wow trannies are pedos but instead calls other pedos, bravo sir

You're right. It's an experience

What are you trying to hide, boylover?

I wonder if the reason talents are coming back is because their lead rewards designer left.

It's because all their creative talent left, not just one lead dev.

Nah the general consensus was everyone was sick as fuck of disposable systems. I am sure higher ups also realized the dev time required to crank these out, balance them, etc. added significant time to patching and new expansions.

I bet we'll start getting patches and expansions a lot faster.

>the "creative talent" that gave us BFA and Shadowlands

oh no.............................

Attached: 49849103a4f1007156243448bcc9c2c7.gif (424x498, 3.16M)

which part of my post implied there was any of them left by BFA's release you shit stirring faggot

In the contextual reply to someone who mentioned the return of talents over systems to which you replied was due to the lack of creative talent implying that the creative talent leaving in SL contributed to the dial back to talent systems.

Maybe learn how to communicate a little better autismo ESL.

>dragon
you get to pick like the color or something? I guess a blue dragon would be cool
>class
since bfa and level squishes none of my guys are max level so I could really play any of them
I been thinking of either my rogue or maybe my warrior
>hype
I really want this expansion to have a more classic feel (like classic RPG not neccesarily classic WoW)
the talent trees are really giving me hope for it, I think its hard to go wrong with a dragon story
>home
yea...I hope it all works out in the end, maybe Wotlk will be fun

Attached: 1657004986077.png (200x200, 64.02K)

I felt the itch to play Classic WoW again, but then I remembered that the only way I could do dungeons while levelling was pay for a boost.

Attached: 1656473224615.jpg (4062x2651, 1.03M)

Yeah, you'll be able to customized a ton of the dragons aspects including its color/flight.

fuck dragons, Bolvar should have killed them all instead of just the Reds