Digimon Survive

> Sold trillions of copies
> Pic related makes Xenoshitters seethe

What went so right with this game?

Attached: 1659290199859860.png (2560x1440, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digimon.net/reference_en/index.php?next=0
wikimon.net/Visual_List_of_Digimon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Any Forums
>Any Forums
DIGIXROS!

>literally unplayable day 1 on pc
jej

where do i find fangmon in part 2, i wanna farm the evo stones

>> Sold trillions of copies
>> Pic related makes Xenoshitters seethe
Souce on both of those?

How is such a design allowed?

A 02 movie got announced, seems like the franchise isnt as dead as I thought.

gonna need more pics of both of them for research purposes

Ceresmon Medium is technically only the pilot, she is piloting a giant Bird Island

Attached: ceresmon medium.png (640x640, 294.39K)

>I got bored during the fight with Cyclonemon
Guess I'll try and finish Cybersluts

Works on my machine :^)

As someone who'll never play Survive the thing that pisses me off is that they used the worst digimon origin of them being ghosts that moved into the internet. It goes against the entire premise of the franchise and makes things more confusing when you ask questions about how the digital world works.

Bros....I just got to that scene. I'm sorry you little cutie. All he wanted to do was help :(

Attached: Kunemon.gif (164x237, 16.68K)

What is saki's deal? It sounds like so far she's a tyranny or lesbian

>started off doing a Harmony route
>can't stomach the best characters dying off
Welp I'm switching to Moral

>main theme starts playing

Attached: 1657118251346m.jpg (1024x650, 133.95K)

Why are briandead ESL spics flooding to every fucking thread for this game? Fuck off.

Moral route so far seems like the character is just indecisive. But I didn't do a pure moral

Nigga, what in the absolute fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1649269412342.jpg (363x463, 37.54K)

title screen is so comfy

Why do most sexy waifu mons prefer little girls as their partners?

Damn I missed the real thread.

Well I was gonna say that considering my only experience with digimon is playing a bit of Digimon World on the PS1 back when it came out, experiencing two and a half decades of OOC memes, and now Survive, I was kinda shocked how small the digidex actually is.

I thought there was like 500 of them.

The digidex is big as fuck, like thousand and a half I think.

There's a lot of recolors and shit though.

No there are more than 1,000 of them. Digimon just never puts all of them in one thing.
digimon.net/reference_en/index.php?next=0

I know Moral is fag route, but I'm not having the Harmony Route Characters die. Best route is Wrathful.

Worth full price or should I just wait for a sale?

Come the fuck on, you guys have your Xeno emulation threads to shitpost in, why use digimon?

wikimon.net/Visual_List_of_Digimon
There's 1500+ of the fuckers (500-something of them not canonized yet), but they all come from different media and you will NEVER see the full dex in a single game

Wait for a sale. It's a nice VN, but not really worth the current price tag.

Yo for real ? Hmm okay that's cool to know. I mean as we speak I'm literally on the PS store looking at other digimon games to try.

Survive has got me feeling like seeing what I missed before it.

Sounds like you are obsessed.
>ctrl F spic
>20 results

RENA PUSSY!
RENA PUSSY!!
RENA PUSSY!!!

I'm only up to chapter 2 and so far its very charming. But its a classic VN fair so maybe wait for a sale if 2 hours of reading before you even get to start tasting battle sounds meh.

The only VNs I've ever played are Danganronpa and 999 so I haven't got VN fatigue luckily.

Rena is smol in survive

Shuuji is such a relentless dick to lopmon that it's starting to loop around to being hilarious.

Eh, I really enjoyed the Somnium games and Ace Attorney, so clicking my way though walls of text isn't something I'm worried about.