EVO is coming up this week and it's the perfect time to watch and get into some fighting games...

EVO is coming up this week and it's the perfect time to watch and get into some fighting games. Which games are you guys looking forward to?

Attached: 1655646721211.jpg (1166x1560, 370.79K)

Shart farter 6
Soul kinobur 7
Kekken 8

none because EVO is an animated corpse pretending to be a fighting game tournament

There's no way we get a new soul calibur right

The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the western fgc continue to make fools of themselves and shitposting about every garbage reveal there.

Attached: 1643452987883.jpg (753x707, 72.62K)

just stop playing fighting games
you'll get so much free time
the genre is dead anyways

fighting games are more alive than ever

Attached: 1649614379013.png (814x402, 167.69K)

Reminder that someone got temporarily banned from the FGC for posting that meme

Multiversus the new hit sensation

I'm probably just going to watch blazblue, luke fighter V and KOF. If the HNK tournament is being streamed that too.

>saya
>arrogant
every day i wish nitroplus blasterz would die already so i don't face wave after wave of mental assault from dumb secondaries

Attached: 1635692575741.jpg (800x320, 205.9K)

DBFZ, KoF XV, MBTL, GBFVS, DNF Duel. Is UNICLR just not being ran at all?

Not watching, fuck modern FGC. Thank the coof for making it easier to stop.

Did they ever mention anything about how shitty that was or did they just ignore everyone?

Evo has been fucking dead ever since snoy bought it

Evo's too corporate feeling. I'll stick to watching other tournaments

I remember evo last year being a terribly mis-managed mess. And it was already getting corporate and stale for years before then. Hard to care anymore.

Personally I prefer meek lolis but they're not fit for fighting games.

The dude that got banned about it whined a lot (kind of justified) and everyone else virtue signaled about how much they hated pedophiles. I don't know if he apologized to get back in or what

>virtue signaling on the hill of fucking Melty Blood
This will never stop giving me a giggle. Expect these hypocrites to be google doc'd in a year or two.

Attached: whitelen ending.jpg (623x469, 77.11K)

What about Platinum? You kinda get both.

Attached: 1200px-BlazBlue_Alternative_Dark_War_Platinum_the_Trinity_Full_Body_Art_1[1].png (1200x1024, 677.88K)

Nobody watches EVO anymore outside of game reveals and DLC.

Attached: 1613619503983.jpg (640x480, 17.25K)

You fuck young boys Ragna?

Shota in a loli's body doesn't do it for me, and the girl needs correction.