I think video games have never been better

I think video games have never been better.

Attached: 1652061438249.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

>I think

Attached: 1650470570085.png (800x450, 245.41K)

Depends on the metric, but I think they could be better than they already are.

we are certainly lucky to live right now because even if most new games are shit there is pretty much nothing stopping us from playing the old games that have been released already

Nice bait. Now name some good games.

Return of the Obra Dinn.

Stray

For developers? yes.
for the consumers? fuck no.

How old are you?

Uh. For developers maybe 10-15 years ago before the Steam floodgates opened and a hundred games release each day.

Based opinion, user. Keep the pessimist niggers comin'

Attached: based.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

Could you elaborate on the specifics and factors that in your opinion make games better than ever?

>walk around slowly and occasionally press the button prompt
I know you're baiting but still

>finally have the hardware to make skyrim's cities and towns actually the size they should have been
>now the game actually looks like it came out in 2014
>all the gameplay faults and balancing has been fixed for most part
>all the titty and skimpy mods a man could want
eyup

Attached: feelin good.jpg (600x597, 73.17K)

indie games have never been better, AA games are about as good as ever. AAA games have literally, LITERALLY never been worse.

Shit taste

Is there a fleshed out quest mod that lets me kill that corrupt bitch in the town with the Thieves guild and then turn it into a law abiding good town? I haven't played skyrim in 10 years but I remember the thing that made me drop it was that I could do nothing about the rampant corruption in that town.

I'm baiting like the 97% of people who gave it a positive review on Steam, sure.

dunno I never really checked
I'm still exploring most of the vanilla game's world but also I have added some towns and stuff from tes arena

Pretty weird since there's only been one worthwhile release this year.

Based. People who don't play video games will disagree.