ITT: characters you don't respect

ITT: characters you don't respect.

Attached: nishikiyama.jpg (1200x729, 230.01K)

He would have gotten buck broken in japan prison

Nishiki...

But he became sigma

He became sugma.

i don't respect jack's strength

Attached: jack.jpg (1920x1080, 91.17K)

The moment I seen him in Zero, I wanted Kiryu to knock him out. Even before the final chapter spoilers, he wasn't acting right.

Yep. Slimy fucker.

Attached: Hitler_SEV2.jpg (1280x720, 42.34K)

Nishiki got set up by Shintaro Kazuma, his father figure. Shintaro found out that it was Nishiki that killed Dojima not Kiryu, so he made Nishiki a patriarch of his own family and gave him unruly men from the Kazuma family. Shintaro knew that Nishiki was too young and inexperienced for his own family nor did Shintaro give him any advise or advisors so his men began to quickly disrespect Nishiki, who had no clue how to deal with these men. Shintaro figured that once Kiryu got out of prison he could just take over Nishiki's family as the men under Nishiki would welcome a badass like Kiryu over the wimpy and weak Nishiki.

Yakuza Loremaster?

No. It's bullshit.
Kazama didn't "set Nishiki up."

Kazama unintentionally added fuel to the fire and played a part in Nishiki's change.
He in no way set him up.

I'm fairly certain in one of the Kiwami cutscenes one of the men under Nishiki openly states that he wished he worked for Kiryu, who's badass enough to kill a patriarch.

Explain why Kazuma made Nishiki a patriarch out of nowhere.

Any character that isn't ryuji and doesn't appear in yakuza 1

Attached: Yakuza-Kiwami-1.jpg (608x342, 30.47K)

I wonder how 1 would go if Nishiki was actually willing to invite Kiryu into his family so he could manipulate him in his rise to the top of the Tojo clan

>kiwami
there's your problem.

They never once said that. Kashiwagi said that things would have never been like this under Kiryu, not his men. His men just told him he was a pussy.

Attached: YAKUZA KIWAMI_20180207192001.jpg (1920x1080, 340.16K)

The family was originally intended to be Kiryu's.
A major reason for Nishiki's promotion was to give Kiryu a place once he got out of prison.
Again, Kazama never set Nishiki up. Kazama loved both Kiryu and Nishikiyama.

How is nishiki a pussy if he didn't spend 10 years in the joint?

this manipulator

Attached: Geth_VI.png (1000x911, 1.21M)

It comes with being Nishiki.

Shimano literally said he was set up.

He originally was a bit naive and soft. Always in Kiryu's shadow. Always underappreciated and overlooked. Even the woman he loved was in love with Kiryu.
Couple that with losing his sister thanks to a corrupt doctor, he eventually changed and became ruthless.

No we have a forest animal for that

You could argue that Nishiki was there to set things up for Kiryu who could just slide into the position. But if Kazuma loved Nishiki why did he not give Nishiki better disciplined men? Why didn't he loan Nishiki Kashiwagi to help out? Why didn't he tutor Nishiki on how to be a leader? Nishiki was basically thrown into the deep end with no swim lessons.

>Shimano
He was an evil cunt, man. He manipulated Nishiki and turned him against Kazama with his bullshit lies.

Good one. I remeber how hard they tried to convince the player that AI is empathetic and kind. But I disliked quarians too.

Shimano was manipulating him into his side to go against Kazama and the Tojo. That was the entire point of him speaking to Nishiki at all.

Shimano was trying to get Nishiki to quit the Yakuza life with his speech on Kazama, too bad Nishiki decided to become more ruthless after that.

Shimano wasn't lying. The best manipulators are the ones that tell the truth.

>based Kazama would NEVER MANIPULATE his stolen orphan children!
>cringe Shimano was a toxic gaslighter
c'mon dude, don't make me filter your tripcode.

t. Norm

Attached: image_2022-07-31_150221468.png (681x383, 354.19K)

Garrus. Something about him pisses me off. Hated how the game tries to force you to have some sort of brotherly bond with this faggot.
>Does this unit have a soul?
>No, fuck off

Attached: image_2022-07-31_150315977.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Attached: 4078652763958516.jpg (640x479, 15.36K)

the janny who deleted the only thread I was talking about actual video games in today
I give up, expect shitposting from here on.

Which one? It happens sometimes, don't let such silly things to demoralize you.

It's clear that Kazama doesn't always make the best decisions. In fact, a huge chunk of his career was making all the WRONG decisions and attempting to fix them. Kazama is the major reason why Dojima became so powerful, and it was only after Dojima was on the fast track to becoming the next head of the Tojo that Kazama realized "Wait, shit, maybe I backed the wrong guy." The entirety of Zero can essentially be described as a plot by to fix that mistake.

If we take both Dojima and Nishiki, it becomes incredibly clear that Kazama is actually a really shitty judge of character. He probably genuinely believed that Nishiki was ready and capable of becoming the patriarch of his own family, when it turns out that, no, that wasn't the fucking case at all.

how, when it happens constantly?
the genshin one, I asked how im a retard if I dont fall for gacha basically like you're telling me I CAN unlock all the characters by playing the game? I dont think thats true, i'd like to hear the other anons response...............

So in an alternate universe where Dojima never attempted to rape Yumi, how would the Kiryu Family work? I assume most of the members would respect him for being the Dragon of Dojima, but wouldn't the family start to struggle financially if Kiryu was still trying to be this noble and honorable Yakuza who refuses to engage in dirtier deeds? Would the members start casting doubts on Kiryu's actions and believe him to be soft?

Did you not pay attention to the game at all? Shimano had a hate boner for Kazama and the Tojo Clan, and if you take 0 into account that was even more-so because his original deal with the Omi chairman failed. Everything surrounding Shimano was for manipulation purposes.
Kazama was an idiot and didn't train Nishiki for leadership at all but he gave him everything he needed to profit and make a family. Instead he did jack and shit as a boss, he refused to get his men in line (Which, surprise, worked just fine when he went edge mode), and he made idiotic decision after idiotic decision culminating in stealing from Kashiwagi.

Neither 0, 1, OR K1 show us Kazama set Nishiki up to fail. The only stupid choice he made was not helping him out, but Nishiki is equally responsible for not asking for help from Kashiwagi or Kazama either. He's just bad at making the right calls in terms of people because he trusted Shimano for years.