Anyone else have massive nostalgia for this piece of shit?

Anyone else have massive nostalgia for this piece of shit?
If feels like that time was a different reality, we live in a completely different world from when sonic 06 came out.

Attached: 1659293254834.jpg (1394x2005, 1.04M)

>Sonicfags will inevitably be nostalgic for Rise of Lyric
What a sad fanbase.

>downgraded graphics
>worse draw distance
>Soleanna trees don't have shadows
>framerate drops are more common
>in-game cutscenes run at 30fps
>longer load times
>no gondolas on Soleanna
PS3 version is godawful

I don't remember it being glitchy as a kid desu

> 2000s real estate bubble vs
> 2022 globohomo, pandemic and recession
Yeah, it was a different time.

i think more sonicfags will unironically be nostalgic for forces rather rise of lyric

unironically a comfy game

unironically an underage thread wtf jannies

user..... this game is 16 years old, there's a bigger gap between this game and now than this game and the original Sonic 1

fuck

>Sonic, mach speed sections, carry Elise sections, snowboarding, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, buggy, motorcycle, glider, hovercraft, Rouge, Omega, Silver, Blaze, Amy

>Sonic, pinball, snowboarding, bumper cars, plane minigames, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big, Gamma
06 has more gameplay styles than SA1

>Wave Ocean, Dusty Desert, White Acropolis, Crisis City, Flame Core, Radical Train, Tropical Jungle, Kingdom Valley, Aquatic Base, End of the World
>Castle Town, New City, Forest
amazing how this game with only 10 stages and 3 hub areas ended up as one of gaming's most infamous moments

Not surprising considering SEGA tried to force Sonic Team to cram all that shit in less than a year.

nobody forced 2006 Sonic Team to add those shit town missions, pointless gameplay styles like Amy, or have the 9 stages appear in the 3 story campaigns no matter what

And here is it
>It's another "it's not THAT bad" Sonic 0Shit thread
I noticed this board has been doing that lately, and all of them die off in ten minutes or less.
>Posts SA1/2 thread
>Dies
>Post Heroes thread
>Dies
>Post 06/Unleashed thread
>Dies
It's almost like no one like this shit series or something.

No one owned a Wii U. Shut up.

only the soundtrack is any worth having nostalgia for. and that first cinematic where sonic first appears

>2005 : Fifth Phantom Saga (cancelled), The Rub Rabbits, Sonic Gems Collection, Puyo Puyo Fever 2
>2006 : Phantasy Star Universe, Sonic 06
>february 2007 : Secret Rings
too many games made simultaneously by that Tokyo studio

Project 06 is better and more fun than any boost game ever made. And heroes.

Shadow and Riders don't count. Tokyo studio didn't make them

Played a few hours of it for the first time recently after it popped back up on the Xbox 360 Store
I'd seen countless videos on it over the years but even then I was still surprised to run into every single bug I'd seen in those videos. It's not just buggy, it's consistently buggy to an absurd degree.
How the fuck did this even get past playtesting?