Forgest best game ever is this even the best snes game...

Forgest best game ever is this even the best snes game? I know nintendo came out and said they thought this was overrated, but how does Any Forums feel about it?

Attached: 5D83A954-9725-405E-BE4E-6E16E83786B9.jpg (800x600, 97.43K)

I've played it twice and honestly it just lacks the magic of other zelda games imo. Maybe I'm just too much of a 'zoomer' (even though I'm 1995) to fully appreciate how good it was for its time, but it's still worth playing today. Don't kill me Any Forums, but my favourite 2d zelda is Minish Cap

Not even a top 10 game on it’s own system, and worse then the oracle games awakening and minish cap.

Best Zelda game
Best SNES game
Best Nintendo game
Best console game
Best game
Ever

Attached: 1614834560560.jpg (1218x1522, 310.73K)

>I know nintendo came out and said they thought
All of Nintendo? All 5,000 of their employees expressed the same opinion and were qualified to do so?
I would strangle you for even looking at the game box funny and not immediately performing a full ninety degree bow while in its presence. In fact you should be performing a dogeza just for being in the same thread as this legendary game.

>spoilers
Same, it's my favorite after the oracle games.

It’s the only good Zelda game.

3rd best SNES game
3rd best Zelda game

It’s no triforce heroes, but it’s good

>I know nintendo came out and said they thought this was overrated
This is literally corporate propaganda to try and convince gamers to forget the old games and to buy their new craps
Miyamoto doesn't like the NES and SNES games he worked on because he loves 3D gaming and only wants to make 3D games. He is appealed that 2D games keep selling.
Aonuma doesn't like the pre-Ocarina of Time Zelda games because he doesn't like action games and finds the early Zelda games too difficult for him. That's why he refocused the Zelda series to emphasize "puzzles" and convinced a large portion of Zelda players that "actually, Zelda was always about puzzles".

>minish cap

The only good thing about this game was the spritework.

The best thing you can say about LttP is that its a pretty big game, bigger than pretty much every other 2D Zelda in fact, it has more dungeons, it has more enemies and traps, two relatively big overworlds. The other thing you can say is that its pretty non-linear, especially once you get to the dark world, its less strict than the Zelda after it about when and where you go and if you get certain items early or late, although compared to the original its pretty linear and handholdy. The major problem with it is that they didn't utilize items in puzzles enough, most puzzles are just really simple although innovative for their time. Same with enemies, although I do appreciate LttP bosses are actual bosses and not the stun and wail on them bosses of later Zelda. The dual world mechanic is also a bit underutilized.

Good game but it’s not what boomers have talked it up to be.

Better then any of the 3d Zeldas at least.

It's overrated by virtue of being on the SNES and not on the NES or Gameboy like the better 2D Zeldas.

4 direction combat really sucks ass, and I have no idea why it couldnt have a dedicated shield button like the roacles, MC, or LA. Itd make fighting things so much better. Its a fun game but the artstyle is kinda sorta not great

>or Gameboy
It was on the Gameboy Advance though

Link's shield is always up. You just have to stop attacking to use it.

I unironically like the first and second one more than lttp

It's no Link's Crossboy Training, but it's good.

Like a lot of older games, it's better on replay when familiarity smooths over the burrs of frustrating things you had no way to know or the particulars of weird mechanics. Much like Super Metroid it gets better every time I play it.

>best SNES game
not quite.

Attached: Terranigma.jpg (600x800, 189.71K)

Ocarina of Time is better in every way.