Game can be finished in 3 hours

>game can be finished in 3 hours
>zero interesting gameplay mechanic
>"CUTE UWU CAT GAME LITERALLY GOTY!!! :3 :3 MEOW"
>"TAKE THAT ELDEN RING"
this industry is fucking dead and people who play this garbage are retards that can't be helped anymore

Attached: stray-button-fin-1654302178065.jpg (1024x1024, 119.3K)

What Any Forums doesn't tell you about stray

Attached: 1658453851013747.jpg (1446x896, 220.01K)

it's Gone Home all over again

seething dog cuck
aren't you late to take out your piece of smelly shit outside?

Attached: 1659012030193445.jpg (1280x720, 73.41K)

every fucking time

Attached: 1657951091252.png (620x1075, 351.88K)

wow you're trying really hard. how about you give the game a try before opening your mouth? not everything has to be a pew pew dodge simulator, and it's pretty good

The ambientation is extremely good, but as a game per se it's really boring

What's your deadname?

>why yes, I hate stray, how can you tell?

Attached: 1659018518499349.png (950x761, 921.56K)

is a normal walking simulator

B-but you can press U to meow!!! It's game of the year!!!

I liked it. It is the complete opposite of Elden Ring, my other favorite game this year, but that isn’t a bad thing. It was a chill experience that reminded me of older classic adventure games. The cat was cute, music pleasant, world was interesting, and allowed me to affectively role play being a cat.
8/10. Probably won’t play again, but don’t regret my time. You guys need to lighten up.

copypasting this text wall for the 3rd time, probably should stop before i become like one of those Ninja Gaiden autists
>game is 4-5 hours long, except it only really gets good about halfway in
>cat feels pointless for 50% of the game, where you do not do cat-like things and the cat would be completely replaceable with a basic human or robot
>the main threat of the game, zurks, are low effort, dumb looking bland fucks, don't fit the artstyle and look way too cartoonish, or like a low effort random asset
>'' hold x to climb '' can be genuinely a perfectly adequate and enjoyable system, but most of the game lacks the level design to give the player a sense of freedom and not just a linear walking simulator
>game COMPLETELY IGNORES major plot points (ex the huge meat cthulhu-like thing underground with huge eyes and flesh that extends to the top of buildings)
>general lack of enviromental storytelling, relies on dedicated loredump characters
>only truly great quality is top tier atmosphere and setting in a variety of sections

genuinely alright little game that i somewhat enjoyed but its massively overhyped, and it's main significance is proving that the industry is completely 100% infested with literal NPC tasteless drones. You can barely see anyone actually discussing any of these aspects of the game, its just omg le cat xd. Half the game is genuinely mediocre, and it would honestly be overall way better if you cut every section except that one town with the flying security cameras, the prison & that one big hub area early onto the game.
The pure unfiltered normalfaggotry has taken over entirely. The more they go '' haha AAA bad!! '', such huge marketing schemes and literally just the concept of having a cute animal in a massively-advertised game is all it takes for massive sales from them, even if its a $40, 4-hour long game.

you're on Any Forums, they are so contrarian that if someone manages to make the citizen kane of videogames, and everyones else likes it, they would still hate mostly because it's popular and for some cherrypicked fault it has.
there's no pleasing for these kind of people, as they arent pleased with their own existence

T gondi hosts can't help themselves

It takes so little to mindbreak Any Forums.

not only can it be finished in 3hours but you can 100% it in 3 hours

what a chad
npcs seething at his very existence and love of things
just a matter of perspective

Dont care about your shit opinion, I liked the game and had fun

Attached: 20220721004846_1.jpg (2560x1440, 250.13K)

What trans schizos on Any Forums don't tell you about stray

Attached: 1627780842821.png (251x429, 80K)

>zoomer too young to remember Goat Game
Lol kill yourself, stop taking vidya seriously.

This.
"walking simulators are for trannies and game journalists" is a false narrative. elden ring is my favorite game of the year and my second one is stray
it's incredible how "hardcore" gamers are unable to expand their views

You can tell the game is trash because people don't actually discuss it in these threads, they just want to argue about cats and dogs.

Attached: 1659128722882999.png (800x800, 576.69K)

but elden ring is garbage

That's a mod

it started to rain so hard at this scene

Attached: stray.jpg (2560x1440, 935.58K)

Yes. It was certainly raining

Attached: yes.png (1220x1300, 942.02K)

if a game can be modded to have tranny garbage, it's automatically shit
join the 41% whatever your deadname is faggot leftist

That's so deep, it really says a lot about robociety.

It's my GOTY

You sure are mad about this random add-on to a videogame, please don't shoot up a school and kill innocent children

someone got filtered by straychads again

Attached: 1655629965471.png (890x892, 1.1M)

That would be more of a video game than Stray is.

>if a game can be modded to have tranny garbage, it's automatically shit
Dumbest post of the year

Attached: b7d.png (680x680, 57.07K)

i'm not mad, i'm just stating facts
facts: you will join the 41%

>the playerbase willingly adds this to their game
that's automatically even worse and very telling of what type of people are buying this game.

the only reason you pretend to care about innocent children is so you can molest them you pedo fucking tranny freak

Attached: 1628192825365.gif (280x280, 445.21K)

pc gaming is cancer, it's no wonder pc can also mean "politically correct" and "pc" gamers mod "pc" stuff into games
dilate tranny

>first half is resident evil
>second half is Metal Gear Solid
>takes no longer than a Portal Game
Game's good user

>fuckface once again tries to paint it as a bad thing that a game is short

haha

do NOT reply to obvious tranny bait

Attached: d5c183d477820ec0f25aeff53d7e20d5_aac96527a2a85a60f914b9573fbb290e.jpg (280x392, 29.44K)

you really needed a badge to tell you some shitty indie game about a cat with almost no gameplay was being hyped up almost exclusively by trannies and trannies lovers?

>game is already forgotten
>/vee/ broughts it up just to shitpost and make it into whatever boogeyman they have in their minds

And here I thought the ones with the parasite in their brains were catfags. Though it's probably just one schizo, most likely a mutt or a chink.

Attached: 1586579197694.jpg (706x960, 50.78K)

>molesting is...LE BAD

They’re not seething, they’re mocking him. He can be as uncaring or as oblivious as he likes but it doesn’t change that he’s made himself a social outcast

I enjoyed it. Would have preferred a few more stealth sections and not just all crammed into the end
I wouldn't pay full price for it though so I'm glad I pirated it instead

Ok psycho

cope
seethe
dilate
41%

Attached: pb.jpg (480x480, 33.7K)

or "hardcore gamers" just have, and prepare for this shocking revelation, different opinions?

I don't care about Elden Ring

Isn't it just a 3d platformer? I thought Any Forums loved stuff like mirrors edge

oh wait other people like it so we have to hate it

It is literally ME1 with a cat
This board is fucking retarded. The game is good

ME is shit, you're the retarded one