>Mia Winters: 37
>Sheva Alomar: 36
>Sherry Birkin: 36
>Helena Harper: 33
>Moira Burton: 31
>Jake Muller: 30
>Zoe Baker: 28
>Natalia Korda: 21

Attached: 1597603067198.png (811x1014, 398.04K)

My ex gf did this for me too, I don't see the problem.

>Leon, please... I can feel the eggs drying up as we speak.

I CAN HEAR HER OVARIES RATTLING, LEON
TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Attached: FUCK. MY. SISTER. PLEASE.png (958x539, 394.08K)

How about being a man instead of a toddler for a once?

RE3 remake was suppose to reboot the series isntead of being a shit remake.

now here we go with 90% of the cast being a fucking boomer

>be a man
>they spit in your good
>have your hot GF do it instead
>they all silently nod, say nice and give you extra ketchup packets
Enjoy your saliva seasoning

>Sherry is now older than RE5 Chris
Bros..I can feel it slipping...the sands of time

And then your gf cucks you for a nigger because she wants a real man

>now here we go with 90% of the cast being a fucking boomer
Discovering the new B(oomer)-virus type. It mutates its targets to never age past their prime but they can still be killed. Umbrella makes ass ton trillions off of it and directs the revenue to further research zombies. Because profit.

Attached: 1658876812190766.png (592x533, 13.99K)

They’re gonna do a full on reboot at some point.

>leon is 45
>ada is 48
where do we go from here

user I already am a nigger

It wasn’t meant to reboot shit, it was literally 2-3 hours long in a 100% completion run with no other campaigns and they charged 60 USD for it. It was a cash grab and that’s it, capcom likes to try for exactly however long it takes to get people back onboard in this case it was one remake and DMC5, that was enough for them to go “OK, reel it in guys, they’re hooked for 5+ more years :)”
The games are just going to get shittier and shittier and shorter and shorter until people start complaining again, I have no doubt RE4make will be 3 hours long.

Then I'm truly sorry for you

The N virus...

Leon is probably balding and hitting his midlife crisis at this point, ada being asian still beats any western 20 yo when it comes to looks, but she's a couple of years away from turning into a granny overnight

The only thing I’d like to see from the old cast at this point is a game where a paunchy balding Leon struggles to survive and constantly hurts himself throwing roundhouses and trying to suplex people, like the animation has him hopping around on one foot after kicking an enemy and he’s slow and old.

Holy shit Helena was actually younger than Sherry in RE6? Also I never got the impression that Sheva was so young as well.

the story was suppose to be completly different and create a new reborn for the series

but then nothing and changing to push on the shit outlast meme.
this is why is just 3 hours

>ada turning granny overnight
no
please no

Never going to happen.

Attached: 1637838131744.jpg (728x507, 55.58K)

I never saw any press release where they said they were deliberately trying to reboot their entire timeline and planned on changing everything, all I remember was them immediately confirming they cut shit like the clock tower and offering no explanation or real justification and people still defending it. I agree that’s what it SHOULDVE been, but I don’t believe for a second that was their real intention. It got shit out in under a year’s time after 2 remake. It was a cash grab for capcom. There was no real true grand plan behind it. It should’ve been a 12 or so hour long semi open world where Jill is going all over town and you get to see Raccoon City reimagined in the new engine and it should’ve been what you’re describing but I dont think anyone working on it had any intentions of anything beyond a paycheck. Imo seemed to me very early on it was something made with no creative vision whatsoever. In fact soulless comes to mind.

>Mia Winters 37
Wtf Rose must be a retard baby