Why does yugioh suck?

why does yugioh suck?

Attached: 1546651515212.jpg (541x775, 107.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.postimg.cc/bYTgfR1S/shota.png
i.postimg.cc/3NPp6bW4/It-s-time-to-time.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because It's a trading card game and trading card games are inherently bad.

Also, not vidya.

Anything that revolves around collecting shit is retarded

It's a game marketed towards children, but all the effects and text and shit make it stupidly annoying to play
On top of that its a card game so you have to constantly pay for it or buy especially good cards at a way overpriced cost

Resourceless game
The worst power creep of any game ever made ever

>Big Darkly Rabbi
>trying to unseal Beelzebub
what did counterfeit chinks mean by this?

Game was fun in the beginning, but then it got way too many rules and ways to summon and became shit.

2003-2005 yugioh was dogshit

Idk, I enjoy collecting the cards.

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "NO FUSION TOO BECAUSE I LOST TO DESPIA" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat swordsoul!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Relinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "le card games on motorcycles xD" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "*holds up summoned skull* let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "I hate linku shokans" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "big golden man scares me!" thread
>it's anohter "BAN ASH BLOSSOM" thread
>it's another "game too fast but pls unban Pot of Greed" thread
>it's another "unga bunga beatdown only unga" thread
>it's another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>it's another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>it's another "*flips Despell* you activated my trap card!" thread

Attached: candy shota.jpg (719x665, 177.99K)

Candy shota...

also why do all the cards now have walls of text?

Attached: 1540776155295.png (476x694, 761.73K)

i.postimg.cc/bYTgfR1S/shota.png

Nothing like the good old (and cheap) Konaini brand cards.

Attached: 19503388.jpg (540x720, 51.81K)

Because if your opponent is playing the game as well, you are losing

Because Konami is retarded and threw all the balance out the window to appease combofags. The game became so fast it became slower. Before each player would have several turns trying to make their strategies work while trying to stop the opponent's strategy; now you just have to sit and wait 5 minutes for their 60 effects to resolve.

Master Duel lost over 90 % of players for this reason.

>unga bunga I search all the cards I need from deck at no cost, special summon half my Extra Deck at no cost, place 2 face-down cards and leave the field set up with two 3000 ATK monsters with omni negate that special summon other shit when removed from the field plus 7 cards in my GY that banish themselves to summon/search other shit and 2 hand traps all that turn 1 this is so fun!

Everything has to be consistent 90 % of the time and that means everything has to search, summon and negate at no cost at all. It's the only way weebs and trannies enjoy the game.

Bullshit
2003-2005 was the worst time to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
There was an entire year with only 1 yes 1 viable deck

>summon Lava Golem
>remove backrow with lightning storm
>special summon time maiden
>tribute to summon relinquished anima
>equip lava golem to anima
fuck your shit

The card game was literally meant to just be an one-off thing where Yugi and Kaiba play a bootleg version of Magic the Gathering in the manga. It was never intended to be an actual game and it's why the game has no proper resource system and just half-assed band-aid solutions like tribute summons.

No shit it stinks.

Attached: 432432.jpg (680x680, 24.79K)

Notice how Nugioh trannies always seethe about 2003-2005 YGO because they saw a YT video talking about Yatagarasu decks or some shit like that completely ignoring that 2007-2013 were the best years of the game most likely because they weren't even born yet and didn't get to enjoy the game when it was actually cool, so they settle with the empty shell of a game Konami pumps out.

All the shitty new mechanics after the GX arc have been pure shit and power creeped to hell and back.

This game is actually better if you just like collecting cool cards instead of playing them.

>if you don't draw these two specific cards turn 1 you have no chance to win
Woah, nice game you have.
>inb4 he names 3 other cards that must be drawn turn 1 to have a chance

>607593240
Nice blog didn’t read

>moving goalpost

It's a dumb game that's only really fun as a child.

>Notice how Nugioh trannies
Post your oldest card

Oh boy I sure loved dragon rulers and dragon rulers and dragon rulers so diverse and good. And the entire garbage that was the gx line

>Nugioh fags will defend this but drawing 2 cards is...le bad!

Attached: 1623287889784.jpg (542x281, 26.9K)

>needs specific cards to win
nah, my deck is just really obnoxious in general

>half-assed band-aid solutions like tribute summons
Shit meme.

YGO had restrictions and costs. Unlike Magic, drawing and searching was extremely limited and so was gaining LP, so most cards would impose costs like discarding or losing LP which actually required careful planning to pull off. Banished cards (originally "removed from play") were almost impossible to interact with, so removing cards was also a high price to pay.

Powerful cards required tributes or very specific cards in your power (Polymerization + fusion materials, ritual spell + ritual monster + tributes, tuner and non-tuner) so they were hard to play. Cards that drew from the deck or searched specific cards usually had very strong penalties attached to them (can't special summon the turn it's used, turn ends after drawing, etc.) Many cards had very specific trigger requirements for their effects or missed the timing easily so there was always a risk involved in activating their effects.

It was only after the costs and restrictions were removed that the game went to shit.

i.postimg.cc/3NPp6bW4/It-s-time-to-time.png

>you can special summon as much as you want, yup you can use all 15 extra deck monsters in one turn. in fact, even though they arent in your hand, you can special summon extra deck monsters and monsters in your main deck and grave yard with your effects.
>removed from play? no problem, summon as many of them as you want if you have the cards to
>card is in the graveyard? no problem friend, they have effects that only activate while in the graveyard so you can still use them
>DID YOU JUST FUCKING N O R M A L SUMMON TWO TIMES IN ONE TURN???? JUDGE JUDGE MOOOOOOOOOOOODS BAN THIS PLAYER! YOU CANT NORMAL SUMMON MULTIPLE TIMES, THATS CHEATING!!!!
this is why i dont take yugioh seriously. god forbid you can actually use cards that are in your hand lol