So Any Forums what version should I play?

So Any Forums what version should I play?

Attached: M&L.png (1280x720, 2.97M)

The original has more soul but Bowser's Minions is legitimately fun.

Christina Aguilera prefers the GBA version

Attached: 14233.gif (218x362, 3.25M)

GBA version obviously.

>that one interview where she said she got fat because she played her DS too much.

There is literally no reason to play the demake over the original. It is worse in every way.
No one cares about the Minion shit.

Attached: 1658967477694.png (2268x2167, 227.59K)

Bowser and mario sprites look good in the remake

The original is way better.

GBA version is superior in every way. The remake only has updated graphics going for it and the only difficult battle is the last one.

based

Emulate the PAL version of the original. It has the balance changes and shit from the remake without the slower combat and butchered music.

>remake
>replaces a lot of the soulful unique Beanbean enemies with generic Bowser mooks
The answer is obvious.
I am wondering, as somebody who never played the remake, do the Koopalings still use their original designs or their modern ones?

gba to be honest. soul was removed on the 3ds ver

>replaces a lot of the soulful unique Beanbean enemies with generic Bowser mooks
It's like 3 and the rest remain the same

This.

>replaces a lot of the soulful unique Beanbean enemies
>a lot
>as somebody who never played the remake

play the remake, it has all the proper game refinements that the sequels have to the battle system, be it proper animations and effects to the functionality itself. You can kill bosses in two turns in the original. They fixed that in the remake. Fags will tell you about "my cute koopa costumes or muh crazy koopers xD" but that doesn't matter over functionality. It makes a 8 out of 10 game into a 9.

>Bowser's Minions is legitimately fun
maybe for the first level or two, after that it gets tedious and boring since every stage is the same and you barely have any control over your units.

Can't go wrong with either. People just overblow the changes to the remake and act like everything was changed when only a small portion was actually affected. Remake adds quality of life features and a streamlined battle system, but the original is still very playable.

Timeless Sprites>Soulless 3D

The original has Genos so play that