What are some pro-freedom and liberty games?

What are some pro-freedom and liberty games?

Attached: pokemon redpilled.png (1800x1659, 1.2M)

imagine school shootings but with pokemons

Wouldn't happen because there are no Pokemon-free zones to be soft targets and everyone is armed all the time.

You don't NEED a legendary, chud

The founding fathers didn't think there'd be over 900 Pokemon in the future! They only wanted you to have the original 151 for the purposes of hunting.

other school students can use their pokemons tard

This is a photo of 22yo Elisjsha Dicken, the hero who took out a spree shooter. Please say something nice about him.

Attached: Elisjsha Dicken.jpg (400x589, 42.2K)

Based potato
80% accuracy with a pistol at that range was absolutely spectacular, dude needs to get scouted as a military sharpshooter

Based enough that I won't make fun of him for having a name that looks like someone had a stroke while typing it.

Yeah, Team Plasma is an interesting blend of American problems like PETA/activists, gun control, and terrorism in a Pokemon world.

>there are literally armed cops in the schools
>school shootings still happen

Elisjsha Dicken your ass

I agree, we shouldn't expect cops to save us and should instead protect ourselves. Especially since they can only react to an ongoing crime at best, not stop one before it happens.

But are the teachers and students armed?

armed students is literally the problem

and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to give teachers guns either, all it takes is one kid being a little shithead and bam there's another school shooting

>Everyone is carrying guns around so OBVIOUSLY mass shooters that don't care about dying won't shoot people up.

i cant believe how genuinely based this is.

delicious dickin'

If every student is armed the odds are completely stacked against the shooter

I know you don't know what you're talking about but mass shooters can only be mass shooters if they're able to kill a lot of people without fear of getting shot first. The shooter in thought that nobody around him was armed, but he was wrong which is why you haven't heard of that mass shooting because there wasn't one.

No, soft targets are the problem.

>>there are literally armed cops in the schools

Those schools don't tend to have spree shootings, though.

He's talking about Uvalde, which is a perfect example of why you shouldn't put your faith in the cops.

>thought that nobody around him was armed, but he was wrong which is why you haven't heard of that mass shooting because there wasn't one.

Agreed, though the shooter in fact killed 3 people before Elisjsha Dicken shot him.

if every student is armed, schoolyard fights turn into mass shootings very quickly

Oh, I thought he meant when schools have actual cops on the premises full-time. I assume those are in urban areas where black teens constantly attack each other, the rest of the students, and staff.

Guns don't have conciousness or free will. The analogy falls apart completely.