GRANNY! I GOT THE JOB!

Here's your modern game designer anons.

Attached: GAMEDESIGNER.jpg (1080x1073, 171.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9q8oxkhnvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>study computer science at a university for 4 years to earn 34k

do bongs really? she'd make like 150k off the bat in the land of the free.

Game Designer (Female)

I prefer the old generation of game developers
youtube.com/watch?v=d9q8oxkhnvI

Attached: jordan weisman.jpg (780x772, 150.78K)

not for a game programming job, people that actually get paid well work at companies willing to pay them huge bucks and none of them are in the game industry

the game industry has the reverse problem where there's an army of autists perpetually graduating who have no standards or self-worth and they'll take whatever pay a game company will give them without even thinking about it

exactly, I mean you even get news about the retarded spergs being slaved away in world class games like fornite, MK and even in the SFX in marvel movies lmao, fucking souless bugs without any ounce of self worth, glad I changed career paths after being an intern in some vidya company, truly a horrible experience but helped me wake up.

That requires living in American thoughever

I'm fine with this I don't have to play them.
And if they can make money good for them.

She'd be shot long before

I hate getting that ad

On Onlyfans?

>150k fresh out of Compsci undergrad
Outside of a handful of very elite students, no. Even Compeng is only close to 100k for normal bachelors' degree holders, outside of urban shitholes where 150k wouldn't go as far as 80k in a nicer place.

>land of the free
>where jews own absolutely everything and sic their pet niggers on everything whenever anyone connects the dots

fuck off german subhuman piece of shit roach

The globohomo permeates every single country in the world

I have a degree in accounting but end up I raising dogs for living
at least the money is good

GRENNY

From America.
Where itnis at its most egregious.
America gets wiped off the face of the earth then Israel becomes nearly defenceless and insignificant and would likely be invaded by muslims within days.
America is the jews' base of operations and primary testing ground for their social experiments

Sorry, I'll do it for free instead.

Attached: 1627965626496.png (447x223, 177.54K)

She cute.

Only the gop

Designer are not software engineers.

Depending on the skills software engineers are actually paid fairly similar to companies(no fang ot other shit that throws venture capital around). The stress still sucks though

lolno

"Game Designer" could literally mean anything at any company. For Square Enix, it's the director or the person hands on with the game development. For Riot, it's the person who makes the microtransactions aka finance team.

Just like any entertainment industry right now, there is more talent, passion and soul in amateur hobbyists in their bedrooms and home offices than the actual industry. As tech gets better, amateurs will be making better movies, games and music than any jew-financed fags

>though

Attached: 1649681474757.png (740x724, 91.48K)

How do I land my first software dev job?
>t. bs in comp sci but portfolio is just unity projects

Attached: 1658356128970130.gif (504x640, 1.77M)

I make more than that from shitty little websites for old boomers

Attached: 1454169177143.jpg (1440x1080, 132.54K)

>34K
And people wonder why game devs are looking for Union representation. A AAA hit earns fucking millions and these people are treated like peons during the dev process and crunch. I have a fucking philosophy degree and my job pays over 20k more than that.

£34000 is a good salery.

and the pay is represented appropriately.

Attached: salary.png (870x582, 129.36K)

And you pajeets accepting such a shit salary is why the rest of us can't negotiate one we actually deserve.

>tfw studied Business Information Systems instead of CS/Software Engineering

Attached: aNgAX53_460s.jpg (460x330, 22.01K)

Most graduates will start off earining around £21000. It's not exactly difficult to live off that either.

what the fuck is the point of studying hard shit like this for such shit money instead of doing something way easier like Psychology if the pay is going to be around the same?

There is no money in exporting game models to Honey select. Like user said if you want to actually live a decent life and are willing to separate job from work then study up on algorithms and leetcode and you can land a cushy job literally anywhere starting min 80k and goes up to 110-150 in a few years. If you wanna work in games then open up your asshole for the EA mobile games or making photorealistic renditions of Lebron's thigh and hope to god AI doesn't replace your barely profitable ass for 40-50k a year.

34k is a shit salary, especially for someone with an advanced computing degree

Females are cancer.

This. What the absolute fuck is the point of studying hard shit like this for such bad money when people studying easy business or humanities degrees will get around same money