Why do TF2 youtubers have some of the worse opinions, arguments and balancing ideas...

why do TF2 youtubers have some of the worse opinions, arguments and balancing ideas? It's even worse then people defending sniper.

Attached: 1643145015071.png (756x916, 517.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WO2SCGfEYiE?t=571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sniper being a melee glass cannon is balanced.

You whined about amby and now you're whining about sniper. Stop fucking playing on Upward.

If that is all he did that would be balanced.

Lmao if the spy cant keep the distance with his faster moving speed while shooting 2 bullets it's his fault. Also can we talk about how the ambassador 2shots soldiers? That is the broken part

Play demoknight

Spys are supposed to be the disguise and invisibility class. If they're just wandering around headshotting people, they should play sniper instead.

Attached: 1627243161338.gif (250x250, 1.92M)

this

I want to reinstall tf2, but I am afraid that I might regret it.

The bushwacka should be changed and the Ambassador should remain how it is now. Bushwacka needs a total change to its mechanic, there's no way to make it "balanced" and retain the spirit. Give it something like a decent knockback (like 1/3 the force you'd expect from an airblast) to let it still be useful at getting people away from you and fit with the theme of being a big knife.
Spy should remain the sneaky stab man and sniper should not be dangerous in close quarters. Reverse damage falloff should probably be added to the rifles as well so you can't just headshot "backstab" people who are right in front of you.

ambassador is fine right now. You can't snipe with it, but it's still very good for close range picks. like what spy is already designed to do. 80-102 damage crits are very nice to have vs most classes.

>why do TF2 youtubers have some of the worse opinions, arguments and balancing ideas?
Because they're retards that need to shit out content, so they quickly come up with weapon reworks and dump out videos since weapon review videos are the hot thing
>What's up guys today we'll be looking at the...*spins weapon wheel of fortune* Candy Cane
>10 minutes of the weapon's history (when it was added, every single patch note it got)
>All just read off the wiki btw
>"So here's how I'd fix the Candy Cane:"
>Either slaps on 100 overly complex stats or suggests the most retarded take on how the weapon should be used
>"Like sub comment and catch ya guys on the flipside!"

How dafuq do you get melee'd by sniper? Just use your scattergun or send the fucker flying with you rocket launcher, lmao.

Attached: 1658422092032240.jpg (1000x1250, 138.23K)

youtu.be/WO2SCGfEYiE?t=571
This though

is this gonna be another thread of people complaining about sniper.

Ye

Dumbfucks on Any Forums are worse, honestly. The fact that you fags have been crying about amby being nerfed when it's still a solid option for years says enough.
I will say that the reasoning they gave for nerfing it was stupid though.

OP here, I missed another TF2 thread if people are talking about the amby didn't I?

Anyone with a brain has long since stopped playing

Attached: tf2 insufferable personality competition.png (1000x1000, 924.68K)

>TF2 is an unbalance faggot garbage of a game
And water is wet.

yeah its bad

Jarate-whacka combo is once in a blue moon because of the recharge, Ambassador is hide in a corner and repeatedly try for headshots limited by practically nothing.

I'm so glad those youtube trannies don't actually affect the game.
Everything is OP according to them.

Kill all compfags
Kill all compfags
All compfags deserve the rope
Compfag subhumans almost ruined TF2 entirely
Nobody likes compfags, everyone hates you. You play a bastardized version of TF2 and then have the audacity to claim that you know best despite only ever using 4 of the 9 classes at any given time. Even the most worthless PabloSanchez2009 is better to have around than the average compfag, compfags are such a cancer that they radiate all fun out of the game by their mere presence.
I hate compfags