Greatest game since Mario 64

Greatest game since Mario 64.

There, I've said it. I fucking love this game bros. If games are supposed to instill a sense of wonder, this one is their peak.

Attached: OW_Epic_PortraitStorefront_1200x1600-99dad6c305834ce163cabb944d909304.jpg (1200x1600, 272.77K)

>t.

Attached: 1620151616241.jpg (524x604, 34.21K)

Be honest, user. Did you watch some youtuber play it before your own playthrough?

If I watched a youtuber instead of playing it then there's no way the impact would be equal.

It's an unique experience for sure. It'll never happen again.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this, this is one of the most spoiler unfriendly games

So you're saying you didn't watch a youtuber or streamer play it first?

>Mario 64
So it's not really good at all?

t. can't into logic

Completely different genre / setting, but I think valheim has instilled the biggest sense of wonder / adventure for me in any game ever.

Hey reddit

If I had, then I would've known how shitty this game is. Fuck you and your "play blind" strategy to get people to buy this.

For the people thinking about buying it, the tutorial is exactly 2 hours long so you can't return it before getting to the real (shitty) gameplay.

If you do this you might like those movie recap channels on youtube where a robot voice summarizes the whole plot poorly. A.K.A you're a retard

The tutorial is 15 minutes long what the fuck are you talking about

Should I play it?

I grew up with Mario 64 and don't really like it that much on replays. I also didn't care much for Outer Wilds, but played a bit too long for a refund before I realized that's all there was to it and I wasn't going to suddenly start enjoying myself.

Didn't watch someone play it, but I looked up if it was possible to land on the sun station after a bunch of failed attempts. Instead of answering, I was just told how to get there the usual way.

It's definitely worth the money and the time, but it's entirely a puzzle, so when you understand what's going on, that's it, there's nothing more to it
If you're cautious, however, you can always pirate it. Don't be a dick like

>the tutorial is exactly 2 hours long
How is it even possible to spend that much time in the tutorial? Hell, the tutorials are all optional. You can skip all of it and go straight to exploring in like 2 minutes if you want.

Thankfully no. I went in pretty cold on a Scott Manley recommendation and thankfully "got" that I would be better off staying away from the internet for the duration of the game. Paid off. Reminded me of the simple pleasure of becoming absorbed in the game in and of itself.
Currently doing the same with Dark Souls on my first run. I wish "going offline" with a game would become more mainstream. Innawoods with a Switch maybe.

Attached: b9f693b27427a61c229462fd5332f422.jpg (333x500, 37.3K)

the tutorial is like 30 minutes at most

Attached: 1657610284526.jpg (1242x669, 74.24K)

Anime website. Fuck westoid trash.