Gf did a Pacman Paint job on my nails. I think they came out really good thought I’d share

Gf did a Pacman Paint job on my nails. I think they came out really good thought I’d share

Attached: reddit.jpg (2262x3016, 644.96K)

faggot

Yeah, I too, just saw this on Reddit 5 minutes ago.

We get it, Reddit is full of emasculate cucks.

Attached: 1658048897784.webm (610x480, 1.09M)

Go back

your gf did a job on me too

Fuck off, I’m taking a shit and I’ll browse all the Reddit and Any Forums I want until I pass this medium dominos pizza.

based redditors making 4cucks SEETHE

how many weeks of summer break ya got left champ?

Kek this, just this morning I got pozzed to own 4cels hehe. Seethe about it :)

oh my GOD IS THAT A MAN DOING A FEMININE THING?

WEIMERICAAAAAAA

Damn you really do be challenging that hetero-normative thinking, comrade!

what's with zoomers and painting their nails black these days? it's fucking disgusting, especially on spics.

You’re probably a millennial and in the Emo era of 2003-2008 goth boys painted their nails black too. You’re just as complicit as as zoomees

dudes have been painting their nails for decades, you didn't give a fuck when scene kids did it but now omg its the tranny agenda

Go back to rddit, mentally ill freak

Notice how the incel resorts to his predictable, final attack as he loses the argument. He is cornered and feels fear… fear of losing an argument he started on the internet.

I called them faggots back then and I’ll call them faggots until my dying breath

damn thats nuts, meanwhile they are going about their lives and you're on Any Forums getting mad at pictures.

My man people are laughing at you and your kind. Literally nobody who isn't mentally thinks you're cool for wearing drag and getting AIDS or whatever you do.

Your gf went pacman on my ballsack and gobbled them up like cherries

You have shit on your hands

You don't belong here.

That's actually a disgusting street shitter, not a spic.