A-any day now bros

a-any day now bros

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-Pro-release[1].png (1200x630, 1.5M)

What would the number buttons do?

Macros

Load one of the Switch's 4 games.

game theory:
Nintendo Live (the October event) is gonna use a new Switch model

>Joycons look even cheaper and flimsier now
seems about right

Attached: 1657673923689.jpg (596x709, 39.92K)

underrated

The Pro is and was a real thing, but leakers last year ruined it so it was turned into the OLED

>i-it is real, it just isn't coming out!
Pathetic.

I'm pretty sure it was supply chain issues.

are the joycons on my launch switch supposed to have play when slotted in the rails? it feels flimsy, like i could twist it off

Fuck off newfag

awww did I hurt the rumourmonger's wittle feewings?

You werent even here nor saw the leaks retard

I don't get it, why the fuck do people want a Switch pro. Why do they want "pro" revisions of consoles to begin with.
Nintendo games run well on Switch, and ports run well on their original hardware (PS4, XOne or PC). If a pro revision gets released, expect another CP2077 situation, where people complaining about perfomance on original model will be told to play on the pro revision to get a half decent perfomance.

>leaks
Yeah those "totally real" leaks for the Switch Pro that will be on shelves any day now!

>Nintendo games run well on Switch
lol

Pro is synonymous with Switch2 now, it's just the retarded shorthand. No one honestly expects a pro model

mine are shit too but I always play docked so it doesn't matter

>Pro is synonymous with Switch2 now
Hahaha this fucking delusion

You can't even keep up lol
Leakers confirmed the story you dense brick

Should be minor give, very minor

>Leakers confirmed the story you dense brick

Attached: tenor[1].png (360x346, 141.61K)

Calls Tyrone, Jamal, Javarius or La'Shawn to come over and fuck you're wife while you bing bing wahoo

It is retard. Regardless It would never be called that due to the controller

>semiconductor shortage still kicking
We'll have a switch pro in 2030 at this rate

>makes a post being retarded
>educated
>doubles down on being retarded and probably gay

Doug

Sure that's why every "leak" calls it the Switch Pro and not the Switch 2.

>okay so we've spent the past several years planning for a new device, getting both internal and external developers time and access to adjust their games for it, securing parts contracts, creating year long marketing plans for every region, and spending billions on internal r&d for the hardware and software
>oh shit some fucking tranny just vaguely leaked our plans on twitter, shut everything down right now! we need to cancel everything in response to this!

Attached: 1541427369495.jpg (1079x1063, 93.12K)

Because that became the shorthand, retard. Pro has been a made up thing for 4 years now.

>Because that became the shorthand, retard
Again delusional, when people are talking about the Switch Pro they mean the Switch Pro.

Let's be serious how much money will any of you pay for a hypothetical "switch 2". For me it's no higher than $400.

1. Yes and it wasn't that far along anyway
2. They are not transsexuals as if it even matters

If the switch 2 or whatever doesn't support the entire switch library I'm going to be fucking pissed. I'm tired of abdonding libraries in an era where there's no need to

And I'd be even more fucking pissed (but not at all surprised) if they, once again, completely start from scratch with their retro library, drip feeding the same exact games they've already released a dozen times before

Yes, three years ago.

However much the first one was at release

And now, unless you want to post any proof to the contrary.

Cope more faggot, leakers are more important and influential than you'll ever be

Technically their retro library never even released anyway. It's sub based so even the Switch will eventually have no access.

Look at specs, for one.

I don't spoonfeed newfags who get involved at the last hurdle

>Look at specs, for one.
lol

lmao never ever

Nvidia Tegra in 2024