Why aren't you playing the ascent? It's better than cyberpunk

Why aren't you playing the ascent? It's better than cyberpunk.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 109.24K)

does it still run like shit

because shit's busted

Attached: niggroe.png (135x712, 24.52K)

I hate pointless grinds in shooter games

Attached: ascebnnt.png (842x371, 417.31K)

it is boring

no proper char developement, crappy lasy design missions, simplistic gear and shooting doesnt feel good

>shooting doesnt feel good
This one is wrong.

I already have all the achievements

No you don't.
Lol.
LMAO

i just bought it. is there lasting appeal to the game? is it just a single player campaign and after that there's nothing to do?

I did it's really fun but kinda gets boring after a while since guns and gear plateau pretty quickly. Also I just want to say fuck those random enemies that despite not being a higher level somehow have WAY more health than the rest of the mooks and fuck those faggots with jump jets

I pirated it when it came out and got bored of it after few hours.

its boring. you get an explosive launcher of some sorts, waltz through the game and then get to a final boss thats just clicking a button between waves of enemies (its not even clear why they're trying to kill you when you're trying to stop and inter-dimensional horror come through the gate)

>its not even clear why they're trying to kill you when you're trying to stop and inter-dimensional horror come through the gate
They're communists

Synthetik did it better

Attached: A3D2B5D7-1948-4A7E-AD7B-074963C228A1.jpg (474x474, 58.67K)

I liked it. The world is incredible and I wish this was an RPG set in it

They’re adding story dlc soon.

Is it true the second game sucks?

cyberpunk is boring setup

Yes

based

>Why aren't you playing the ascent?
Beat it when it first came out in about 20 hours. Didn't feel it had much replay value and they haven't launched any DLC for it.
>It's better than cyberpunk.
Not a high bar.

which accent?