Is this the worst gaming has ever been? We are getting Elden ring, Pokémon and bayonetta 3 this year….that’s it...

Is this the worst gaming has ever been? We are getting Elden ring, Pokémon and bayonetta 3 this year….that’s it. That’s 1 new game every 121 days that’s awful. Meanwhile Microsoft and Sony have nothing. Covid is over what’s the hold up?

Also no game looks as good as ratchet and clank or demons souls remake at launch.

Attached: C9907040-555D-43F1-A7B1-2DCBA70B5BFB.jpg (700x394, 139.15K)

Don't you have a massive backlog to get through? If not, how about you look for smaller releases, just because no hyper marketed AAA trash is being released within the next week doesn't mean gaming is dead and buried.

>indie shit

Know how I know you’re a zoomer?

The only zoomer I see is the one who only plays what they're told and thinks the Demon's Souls remake is at all an improvement over the original. Kindly kill yourself.

Multiplayer games are the big thing now. Thats what all my younger siblings play. They never play single player games.

gow ragnarok but for some reason it doesnt count right?

I got into retro shit since modern gaming is awful. Like I bought thousand year door and have been enjoying it in my retro setup all weekend.

OH MY GOD THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO CONSOOOOOOOOOM

Major multiplayer games include:
>Overwatch/Overwatch 2
>Valorant
>Fall Guys
>Apex Legends

No, thank you. What happened to TF2?

Attached: 1654813267916.png (476x616, 434.28K)

The first one was shit. Bring back classic god of war. Over the shoulder shooters and action games need to stop.

Play Onirism.

are you sure you want a new game in current year?

Attached: 1658391250570571.jpg (1185x1249, 349.13K)

I haven’t enjoyed a game since dread. I feel like I’d enjoy ratchet and clank but I also don’t want to pay over $30 for a copy.

Dude Dr Disrespects game is still coming out and it's gonna be sick af fr

yeah

>Covid is over
how dare you? do you want to kill us all?

Oh the irony on this one is sweet

As someone who used to run a company’s social media account this dude needs to be fired.

gmod and tf2 are still going
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uhhhhhhhh 2018 or 19 were the last burst of gaming for me
Elden Ring was the final cope and didn't even finish it
Speed runners live in nostalgia which I get now, I wish I kept my dreamcast

Indie shit is also shit, it's either gay-ass 2d platforners or gay ass JRPGS, 3D games are usually always shit besides a few, and most good games are always in a niche genre.

Most of anything will be trash, that's why you as a consumer should be active in trying to find good games to play.