KINOOOOOO

KINOOOOOO

Attached: AI.jpg (901x1200, 335.22K)

Yes.

Havent touched the new game yet, does this not take place after the true timeline?

I liked the early Ryuki and Tama stuff. I thought the conclusion of the story was retarded, and the twist was retarded also.

the ending was absurdly fucking stupid
the secret route was also the absolute worst and way too short

Yes and no, but it definitely suffers from trying to be "spoiler friendly" about the first game, and then still has some anyways like the psync machine in the abandoned factory.

Half to Whole > Invincible Rainbow Arrow

LONELY GIRLS ACROSS THE WORLD

The twist was great. Yes it felt super contrived but so does everyone of his games. The actions scenes suck ass tho.

>I hate you because you're human
Ryukibros...we'll never impregnate Tama

Too weeby

The loved everything about the first but the ending battle in this was way too Japanese for me.

I dont get it. I usually dislike weebshit but Ai does it for me. Especially the artstyle. Compare it to Xenoblade 3 as a recent example.

YOU AND I ARE HALF TO A WHOLE LET'S GO
YOU AND I ARE HALF TO A WHOLE LET'S GO!
YOU AND I ARE HALF TO A WHOLE LET'S GO!!

who's that mineycrafta looking motherfucker on the bottom left?

It was both neat and also kinda disappointing at the same time. Felt like it only existed for the sake of being a twist and didn't add anything to the plot itself other than being tied to the frayer shit.

Not him but i kinda got confused with the Frayer stuff, are we getting a sequel focused on the world being fictional?

definitely not.
even in the artbook the director (alongside the artist and writer), Okada, even said that he wanted to expand the world of AI. Originally AINI took place in America and Japan, but due to them wanting to focus on one location, they made it just Japan. AI3 probably will take place in America

It depends on if they are going to count the nil number ending as the real true ending or just an extra "what if" kinda deal. There is still plenty of room left in the series to look into other potential conspiracy related shit that turns out to be a red herring if they want to keep it up though.

>AI3 probably will take place in America
If they are gonna make it on the cheap they will still keep the same locations of the previous games and add some new ones. Same with character models.

>uchikoshi confirmed Riichi -> Rich, Kizuna -> Half + Stringy, Chieda -> Cheddar,

Rich Cheddar
Half Stringy Cheddar