Tfw turned 36 in June

>tfw turned 36 in June
>tfw can feel my vidya reflexes aren't as fast as they used to be
It's over bros.

Attached: elderly-gentleman-400px.jpg (400x259, 16.07K)

Please tell me you have a gf and a well paying job at least

that's the beauty of video games you just have t

Ah well, fak it m8 jus hav a pint an it'al be alright

Attached: 1638946647036.jpg (615x621, 50.19K)

then play/practice more

>>tfw can feel my vidya reflexes aren't as fast as they used to be
thats bullshit. old faggots are still competitive in in games that require fast reflexes like fighting games or afps. talking about people in their 40's. you just havent played much or at all. I am 35 and I dont feel like I am slower than 20 years ago.

did candleja

>32
>live at home
>haven't had sex in a decade
at least I'm not balding

Attached: 1658544902322171.png (786x719, 475.93K)

I'm probably still faster than you desu, just not as fast as before.

Attached: Capture.png (562x472, 13.39K)

>reaction time test
>actually a reflex test
kek also who the fuck asked if you are faster or slower than me? lol

SOme of the top FGC guys are much older than that so just keep playing/practicing.

>29
>live alone
>virgin
>full head of hair
Maybe I won't kill myself

Attached: file.png (659x138, 9.97K)

You are just fucking stupid. Do you think any of these metal bands could rip out blazing guitar solos when they are 60 years old? If it wasn't just the lack of your own practice and stupidity this whole planet would grind to a halt when people get older.

Competitive gaming has been a disaster for the human race. The most competitive anybody should've ever gotten about a video game was fucking Mario Party. Video games are toys designed to be played with, not perfected and obsessed over. Nobody will ever care that you were diamond rank in whatever dogshit FPS that came out 20 years ago.

Cope or try to enjoy the butthurt.

You got compensate with game sense to get over that. Now you have to make more accurate reads to make up for not being able to react as fast.

Capitalism says otherwise. If you can have a career out of gaming then that's a billion times better than working some soul destroying office job.

how can you say that!? you need to study as soon as possible so you can wage slave in your cubicle for as long as possible. every year counts my goy.

sorry moishe i forgot

>30 years old
>feel my reflexes starting to slow
>wisdom and game sense higher than ever, so despite being slower I'm better at games then ever

Competitive gamers have to beg their subscribers for money because their sponsors don't pay shit, and winnings from game tournaments are almost nothing. And that's if you actually win. The chance of you ever making it big enough to live on playing video games competitively is probably ~ the same chance of winning the lottery, except you don't need to spend years streaming for 0 viewers to get a chance at winning the lottery.

I'm 35 and my vidya reflexes have always been shit, get on my level you scrub.

Attached: _20211207_210143.jpg (1421x681, 62.69K)

…yet!

>53 year old uncle recently started Fortnite
>Zero build only
>This is good shit he says
>~500 games played
>21 wins
>over 40% top 10 rate
Nah, it's in your head.

Just start hacking.
>turning 30
>reflexes clearly aren't the same as it was even 3 years ago
>start walling and using very slight aim assist
>start destroying the ADHD zoomer niggers left and right
Feels amazing.

oh man, thanks user. This took me back. All those memories of the candlejack mem

You can make up for your lack of dexterity with experience. Be active, you don't need reflexes if you are the player leading the exchange and make the opponent react. Show the youngsters that the old guy living in the world where players die young mean serious business! Or you know, admit you are too old for this shit. Turn based strategies and RPGs are fun too and there are casual games like Skyrim or Mass Effect where you don't need reflexes.

>reflexes get worse in just 3 years
are you retarded? I mean did you have an accident or something like that?

33 and better than ever at vidya. Cope.

Time to put down the joypad and pick up the joy stick.

Attached: golf.jpg (1200x801, 121.37K)

>28
>live with parents
>virgin
>bald
you can't out shit my shitty life it's the only thing I'm good at, being shit

Did anyone elses dick stop working when they got into their 30s?

My orgasms are weaker, what happened

At 36 it's the point where you are happy to sacrifice well paying job for a job that is fun and still can support your family's needs. Ten years of grinding and earning money for your company should be enough, it's time to focus on yourself too. Also at that point you shouldn't be doing "gfs", it's more worrying about your kids' first gfs and bfs and being happy that you and mom can finally have some privacy when you drop kids at their trainings.