Do you support freespeech user?

Do you support freespeech user?

Attached: 1658778320413217m.jpg (1024x576, 98.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AfoninZ/UltimMC
polymc.org/download/
pastebin.com/s3dyGrvr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support free speech unless I disagree with what is being said.

Yes, and that's why I will nforce my rights to free speech by posting these links:
Fuck Microshit, play cracked: github.com/AfoninZ/UltimMC OR polymc.org/download/ + pastebin.com/s3dyGrvr

Yes, but only when i agreed with what's being said.

>you will not say nigger nigger nigger

Do we really need these threads every single day now?

Attached: disneyland.gif (600x1052, 807.79K)

Fuck minecraft and fuck you Op for making this thread every day

Surely there's a client mod that bypasses this by now.

>is that free speech
>NOOOOOOOOOO
Everytime.

Attached: 1623269381465.jpg (225x225, 13.85K)

On private servers? It's more like buying a disney rollercoaster in your garden just for you and your buds. One of you says goodnight and mickey mouse hears u from afar with his big ears and takes away your cool private rollercoaster you just bought from him.

the image that destroyed chudcucks

Attached: The continuation.jpg (600x2176, 1.66M)

If a picture is worth a thousand words and it takes those thousand words to destroy them... why does it only takecone word to destroy you?

N i g g e r

Attached: 1656418301474.jpg (556x544, 68.71K)

Free speech isn't hate speech.

You just freedom from consequences bigot.

Isn't it funny how leftists went from government hating rebels in the 2000s to bootlicking cuckolds in just the span of 10 years?

Free speech is hate speech
you nigger it's meant to allow you to say anything that people might even disagree with

Weak men with vaginas.

I don't play games for children.

>f-free s-speech i-isnt h-hate s-speech

Attached: ElEeosvX0AArw3e.jpg (578x740, 46.41K)

LOL

yeah no stay banned

Based

how exactly does laughing at the retards who defend private businesses with tooth and nail getting fucked by these same businesses make anyone a bootlicker

No.

Attached: 1656863784464.jpg (513x600, 42.81K)

Occupy Wall Street being dissolved destroyed the left, and Trump derangement made it even worse.

I support free speech but I'm aware free speech isn't free of consequence, companies/people can do/react any way they want.

>they defend businesses
>thats why they are against them
In a fantastic display of mental gymnastic user from muttlandia sticks the landing on a ln amazing backflip!

Attached: 1657032622655.jpg (540x568, 76.71K)

Idk, same way how I laugh my ass off when YouTube shadowban leftoid freaks for saying certain key phrases. Getting a taste of your own medicine, the system you fought for, working against you is the peak of comedy.

>companies can do whatever they want
??

No

>free speech isn't freedom of consequences
I really hope the people saying this shit are trolling. Shit is so contradictory you question if the people saying it are just programed to.

Why do leftists say china is le evil country because they cancel people for saying taiwan is a country when they do the same thing but instead of taiwan is saying the powerful niggerino word?

So true

Like ban you or refuse service, it ain't hard.

How is that contradictory, you're free to say nigger but also get free consequences, do you not understand? Are you stupid?

>you're free to say anti-government rhetoric but don't be surprised when they throw you in jail
You think free speech was invented when the constitution was written, don't you?

Why don’t alt-righters just make their own game to play? I seriously don’t understand. You guys bitch about all the shows, movies, and games that don’t align with your views, but don’t make literally any yourselves (that are worthwhile). Why is this?

such a kino

I don't give a shit about the government, the constitution or America so fuck you.

>Do you support freespeech user?
No

Attached: EavLnWkXkAAFdn9.jpg (724x826, 165.61K)